Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1647917990064.jpeg

One of the first Austin model y has been seen at a supercharger station in Texas!

took delivery over the weekend from the Bay Area. VIN 406xxx. MYP. Comes with all the updates stuff, besides A/S tires. All panel gaps look good to me. Interior is perfect! Only one minor alignment issue with the passenger headlight. Sticking out a bit from the bottom. Most ppl can't tell. Much better built than my 2020 LR Y back in sept 2020. I check out some of the other MYP there too, all look very good. I don't see any reason for rejecting them. Half of the headlight has the same issue as mine tho.

Oh yea, my car came with summer tires, nothing they can do! But I saw a few A/S tires. lucky them! If I reject mine, I will have to wait until a new VIN but my guess, JUNE time. And I lock in a low rate from DCU for 45 days. can't take that chance.

heres pics so y'all can see Tesla is doing much better!
Congrats! I’m picking mine up tomorrow from SF Bay Area as well. Colma to be exact. Same awesome color as yours! Knowing my luck, I’ll end up with summer tires too. Just happy the wait is almost over.

Reactions: robeeen
Just got a text back from Tesla contact and he/she said to ignore what my account says and that they still expect the car to arrive this month.
Updated delivery dates this morning: 3/25 - 4/5. Original EDD was 3/15 - 3/31, then 3/21 - 4/2, then WAY out to 6/5 - 7/15. So the SA was right about ignoring that last one. I am not enjoying the possibility that my car is subject to the EOQ rush though.

Last edited:
Hi, My delivery has moved from May to June / July for my MYP ordered couple of weeks ago. The question is, what am I going to get delivered? Has anybody had any reliable insights as I appear to have ordered a $75000 car not knowing it's construction , battery pack or range, ha

Hi, My delivery has moved from May to June / July for my MYP ordered couple of weeks ago. The question is, what am I going to get delivered? Has anybody had any reliable insights as I appear to have ordered a $75000 car not knowing it's construction , battery pack or range, ha
If you are referring to the 4680, everything is speculative at this point. Tesla is very good at keeping secrets, and very good at releasing surprises. Exactly like how they handle EDD's.

Reactions: robeeen and tm3dlr
Edd pushed to July 15-Aug 4, this morning. Didnt expect this after a call from SA on trade in and with no trade in.
Same thing happened to me, pushed delivery date to April 23-May 28 after being in the window and receiving the trade in text with no trading. Good thing everyone on the forums prepared me for this lol. I reached out and asked the SA anyway, awaiting response.