Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Reading all the replies on the moving EDD and I notice that mine has changed at all. I ordered my MYP black/black/no tow/no fsd and I am still seeing EDD 5/8-6/5.

Something tells me I will be receiving a Texas car, since I think after the 4/7 event they will start moving all the cars produced there. Let's see.

Reading all the replies on the moving EDD and I notice that mine has changed at all. I ordered my MYP black/black/no tow/no fsd and I am still seeing EDD 5/8-6/5.

Something tells me I will be receiving a Texas car, since I think after the 4/7 event they will start moving all the cars produced there. Let's see.
This is all speculation. Can pretty much tell you there is a 0% chance of you receiving a MYP from Texas with your EDD as they haven't even started producing the performance variants at Texas..

So I called my local Tesla "dealership" and spoke with another SA who basically said, in effect, that EDD's basically mean nothing. Cars will be delivered when ready and there's no definite timeline and no exact pattern on trying to figure out how the EDD fluctuations would give a "sneak peak" of the actual delivery date. This IS a waiting game. A psychological thriller.

So I called my local Tesla "dealership" and spoke with another SA who basically said, in effect, that EDD's basically mean nothing. Cars will be delivered when ready and there's no definite timeline and no exact pattern on trying to figure out how the EDD fluctuations would give a "sneak peak" of the actual delivery date. This IS a waiting game. A psychological thriller.
All true... except not sure about the word “thriller."

MYP white on black. No fsd or tow. Seattle area. Ordered 1/27 original edd late February. Changed to early March. Then April 10- may 15. On the 3/4was moved up to 3/17-3/31. Woke up today (3/18) and Edd was changed to 5/8-7/9. Last week someone called me regarding my trade info. I told that guy I was ready to go. I've never gotten one message from my delivery center (renton). I wish I could change my SC back to bellevue or lynnwood. Bellevue did a great job on my last delivery and all servicing since.
Update. I woke up this morning to a new EDD. This is 5 or 6 changes now. I've never changed anything on my order. It was 3/25-4/9. 4 hours later it shows 3/26-4/9.

I won't hold my breath, but I'll have some hopes.

I just got a text from Tesla. They changed my pickup on Saturday to a home delivery. I’m fine with that, because now I don’t have to arrange a ride to the service center. I don’t think I could reject the car if there were problems anyway. In Texas you have to pay for the car before they will ship it. If there are problems we’ll blow up that bridge when we get to it.
Could not resist...

You sure you didn't order a LR version?

No 😭 I think I am the one that has the worst EDD in this place.

tesla.JPG

Reactions: garumaru