Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It seems like I am the only who has never had any EDD update. Now I probably Jinx but....profile was completed the evening of the OD (2/24), and I have had the same range 4-22/5-20 ever since.
Called both Tesla number and my SA they both read my delivery range, without much update (not blaming them in any way).
I think I am victim of the waiting game now, checking this forum, my app, this forum, my app ... :D

It seems like I am the only who has never had any EDD update. Now I probably Jinx but....profile was completed the evening of the OD (2/24), and I have had the same range 4-22/5-20 ever since.
Called both Tesla number and my SA they both read my delivery range, without much update (not blaming them in any way).
I think I am victim of the waiting game now, checking this forum, my app, this forum, my app ... :D
You’re not the only one. Ordered on 2/26 & completed my profile on 2/27. My EDD of 4/10-5/8 has not moved a bit. I’m figuring that things won’t change until near or after the 4/10 date. We will see.

may i ask
how you already have an SA, did you order in a tesla store?

may i ask

how you already have an SA, did you order in a tesla store?
Yes, in the Houston store in Westheimer. I happen to work next door to where they are. One day I met my wife for lunch, and as an after lunch activity before heading back to the office we stopped by Tesla to check those out. I work for Oil and Gas, always been a petrol head (Camaro, Corvette, Wrangler).
They had a YLR available for test drive, we drove around the block, went back to the store and place a order for MYP. I am sure many here ordered just after test drive, also wife was pushy about it, she loved, we could not stop laughing when she floored the Y on Westheimer road.. :D

I am in same boat-- I keep looking --but EDD hasn't budged from 4/21- 5/19.

21BA71AA-5D18-4884-98E2-435A5FA05E48.png
Your car might be here

picked up my Y this morning. Had some paint issues but I still took delivery since I’m in desperate need of a car… and the paint issues are on the inner side of the main panels

Attachments

• 4DB6BE3A-9935-4E06-BD3D-B43A224FAA1A.jpeg
    4DB6BE3A-9935-4E06-BD3D-B43A224FAA1A.jpeg
    608.7 KB · Views: 73
  • 1A5FEB0F-BE40-42B2-AB69-D606EBE13717.jpeg
    1A5FEB0F-BE40-42B2-AB69-D606EBE13717.jpeg
    532.8 KB · Views: 76
  • 9FA291F4-4E9B-4273-9B76-D0FB1A7B2580.jpeg
    9FA291F4-4E9B-4273-9B76-D0FB1A7B2580.jpeg
    252.6 KB · Views: 72
  • 7208A96B-23BF-44A2-9D8E-372780BC4168.jpeg
    7208A96B-23BF-44A2-9D8E-372780BC4168.jpeg
    254.9 KB · Views: 70
picked up my Y this morning. Had some paint issues but I still took delivery since I’m in desperate need of a car… and the paint issues are on the inner side of the main panels
Congratulations!!! Happy for you... I think the paint issue is just minimal and more because they are in the inner panels, however it sucks that a car of that price has those paint issues.

Reactions: el_tlatoani
man thats disappointing as im expecting a Blue/Black in Texas as well in a few months. Will they fix this after making a service appt?

Aside from paint issue, any other issues (panel gap, etc)?

Hey all, first time here. I just received a VIN on Monday, and I selected to pick it up from the Fremont factory. However, I haven't received any communication about picking it up. I wonder how long have you guys been waiting to schedule the pick-up after receiving the VIN. Thanks! Waited for 3 months, cannot wait anymore. lol

Reactions: Deuce and tm3dlr
Hey all, first time here. I just received a VIN on Monday, and I selected to pick it up from the Fremont factory. However, I haven't received any communication about picking it up. I wonder how long have you guys been waiting to schedule the pick-up after receiving the VIN. Thanks! Waited for 3 months, cannot wait anymore. lol
Not sure...I'm in a similar situation as you. Received VIN on Monday and my EDD updated to 3/23 - 4/1, but that's the last I heard. Hoping to hear something soon (I'm San Diego).

Edit to add: just called my delivery center in Carlsbad. They said the car has not been built yet but they do expect it to be built soon and delivery before end of March.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deuce