Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You guys are lucky, Tesla gave us a quote for $1K to install the wall connector, we did independent quotes and lowest we saw was $900 in the Seattle, WA area.
Few years ago I paid an electrician ~$200 to install a 40A breaker and pull a 6awg wire from basement to garage. Now all I need is to hard-wire the WC to the junction box, something I can handle by myself.

Reactions: JimMay
FINALLY!!!

OD Thanksgiving time
MSM/blk plain. Car was FLAWLESS except for tiny scratch on black trim Near front driver mirror. Already set up mobile service to replace. Accepted in app (car auto restarts) and boom we good to go. Has all the new stuff.

DEFINITELY quieter than my M3P. Acceleration is mute compared to M3P, although after 30mins pulls similar.

Materials better than earlier 2019 M3P.

Seats feel tighter. Much better. So far so good. Love the heated steering!

Feel free to ask questions…. Good luck to all who waiting. Off to convince wife to swap and I can order a plaid. wish me luck!

Attachments

• 82463716-22B0-433A-9DAF-8CFE45FF9A1E.jpeg
    82463716-22B0-433A-9DAF-8CFE45FF9A1E.jpeg
    691 KB · Views: 109
  • 521DB315-CBAF-4E47-80F6-94E83F9D101B.jpeg
    521DB315-CBAF-4E47-80F6-94E83F9D101B.jpeg
    675.4 KB · Views: 73
FINALLY!!!

OD Thanksgiving time
MSM/blk plain. Car was FLAWLESS except for tiny scratch on black trim Near front driver mirror. Already set up mobile service to replace. Accepted in app (car auto restarts) and boom we good to go. Has all the new stuff.

DEFINITELY quieter than my M3P. Acceleration is mute compared to M3P, although after 30mins pulls similar.

Materials better than earlier 2019 M3P.

Seats feel tighter. Much better. So far so good. Love the heated steering!

Feel free to ask questions…. Good luck to all who waiting. Off to convince wife to swap and I can order a plaid. wish me luck!
Congrats! Did they pre-install PPF on the rare fender?

MYP / Black / White Interior / No Tow / No FSD / Seattle Area

OD: 01/14
EDD1: 03/15-03/31
EDD2: 03/21-04/03
EDD3: 07/19-09/13 (!!!)

Spoke multiple times with SA to confirm that my profile is not missing anything and they said everything looks perfect and nothing should be causing delays on my end. This is wild. Only went for the P for the quicker delivery timeline, also sold my current car and already secured financing. Really hoping this is an error of some sort because I have no idea how someone is supposed to plan for this kind of madness. Really don’t want to go to another brand but might not be left with much choice at this point…

EDD is now 03/30-04/13. Hopefully this time it’s accurate, but not counting on it.

Been lurking for a while…Northern Colorado MYP, Red, Black l, Tow Hitch, no FSD. Ordered 3/5 website estimated April when ordered got original EDD of 4/27-5/25. On 3/22 got updated to 6/6-7/18. SA said they are moving in date of order now, so hopefully timeline will get advanced but not holding my breath.

Reactions: robeeen
Been lurking for a while…Northern Colorado MYP, Red, Black l, Tow Hitch, no FSD. Ordered 3/5 website estimated April when ordered got original EDD of 4/27-5/25. On 3/22 got updated to 6/6-7/18. SA said they are moving in date of order now, so hopefully timeline will get advanced but not holding my breath.
I ordered on 3/2 when website showed April delivery. EDD has been stuck between 5/10-6/7 ever since.

Hey folks, my scheduled pickup was for March 26th. I got a text today telling me my car was ready and if I wanted it earlier, just to respond with YES. I did and someone called me back within 15 mins. I arrived at pickup, a nice guy showed me around the car and explained I had 100 miles and 72 hours to document anything I found wrong and they would schedule service.

I only found one panel that might arguably be off. The other thing that was surprising is how hard it is to close the frunk. I'm guessing it's not right unless someone else can let me know how theirs worked out. I close it and have to push down hard to get it to lock.

Pick up was super easy. I think it took 10-15 minutes from arrival to me leaving. 406 VIN. Came with all the goodies as well as All Season Michelin's.

One kind of funny note, when I test drove it, I had no idea it was on "chill mode". It picked up quick but I wasn't overly impressed. I continued with my purchase because I want the gas savings. Well... on my drive home, I clicked on "Sport Mode" or "normal mode" or whatever it is, I thought to mash the pedal... H O L Y C R A P ! ! ! I was not ready for it. I swear it should be illegal... W T H! lol

Got home, my wife hopped in and I did the same thing, and she shrieked like a little girl. God I wish I had recorded that.

Super happy with my purchase.

As for the ride quality, not sure what people are complaining about, it feels perfectly fine to me and I'm coming from a Lexus RX450H and Mazda CX-9. Yes it is firmer, but not in a bad way, it's just sportier.