Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No, was wondering if that would help at all. Haven't simply due to what is going on with the fed. Will most likely end up going through a CU or external bank, but I'd rather put that off as long as possible.

You can try just setting to cash and then contact your SA after you receive a VIN to setup financing. Apparently, that makes the process quicker.

Reactions: Automaz_
Today I got my 3rd or 4th bump while in delivery window. 6 days ago SA estimated vin end of this month (edd 4/10-5/9). New Edd 5/11-6/15. West coast bump continues. Now 3 friends that ordered after have theirs, including 1 with identical build. My profile has been completed since day 12 when they finally came back with trade value. I have cash listed in profile.

EDD is April 12 to May 10. Tomorrow will be the first day of my EDD window! Trying not to get my hopes up.

Original order date months ago before the 4K price increase was for White/black LR 5 seater with 20” rims. EDD was around July to August. Then I upgraded to the MYP White/black with no other add ons on 3/26 where the EDD bumped up to April 12 to May 10, where it has held firm so far.
I ordered on 3/22 with black ext, white int and has that initial April 12 to may 7 window…. I’m at June 8 - July 13 rn

Destination Chicago

View attachment 792433

Got mine delivered 4 days earlier than originally scheduled. AMD, heated wipers, all-seasons, etc. Came with mudflaps and PPF. Quality is great, no panel gap issues. Unfortunately had tons of smudges on the seats and roof fabric, seats cleaned off easily but not sure how to go about the fabric (any suggestions?). The mobile charger also doesn’t work (tried it on three different circuits at the house with no luck. Charger showing green but get an error / red charge port light when trying to charge). Hopefully can get a replacement charger asap.
Does the ppf come installed

Also do the mudflaps come installed?

Or were these requests that you made to your SA

Which portion of the car has ppf on?

Does the ppf come installed

Also do the mudflaps come installed?

Or were these requests that you made to your SA

Which portion of the car has ppf on?

PPF and Mudflaps came pre-installed and I did not specifically request it. I think it’s dependent on your location, I’m in Seattle and I believe all of the cars here get it by default. The PPF just covers the lower rear quarter panel where rock chips are common (the same one you can buy from the Tesla store).

As a side note, got my mobile charger replaced today. Was pretty easy just had to swing by the service center to swap them. The one it came with was definitely a dud.

Reactions: Automaz_
I have been incapable of doing anything but sitting in or staring at my car since I took delivery yesterday. This is a phenomenal car. I had also tempered my expectations for build quality, but it’s outstanding. No creaks or squeaks, every internal and external panel is solid and properly aligned. No issues whatsoever so far. There was a smudge on my back seat, but it came right out with baby wipes.

PPF and Mudflaps came pre-installed and I did not specifically request it. I think it’s dependent on your location, I’m in Seattle and I believe all of the cars here get it by default. The PPF just covers the lower rear quarter panel where rock chips are common (the same one you can buy from the Tesla store).

As a side note, got my mobile charger replaced today. Was pretty easy just had to swing by the service center to swap them. The one it came with was definitely a dud.
Good to know! Thanks. I live in Chicago but I do not want the mudflaps installed