Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Screenshot 2022-04-15 at 11.28.13 AM.png
Screenshot 2022-04-15 at 11.28.48 AM.png

For those having questions and doubts about upgrades and FSD. Enjoy your weekend and take a break.

Reactions: robeeen
The last push did hurt, I can't lie but I just don't see any other options I would see myself leaning towards. My friend just got a polestar 2 and it's beautiful but I don't want a sedan, I want a crossover/SUV type. The SAs just keep saying they can't predict or provide any additional info regarding the EDD but it's something that's causing it to move back. Fortunately I didn't sell my car back when I had a March 11-31, I'd be relying on just a motorcycle.

View attachment 793947View attachment 793948

For those having questions and doubts about upgrades and FSD. Enjoy your weekend and take a break.
Added FSD 2 days ago (not in an attempt to change EDD), today EDD push back to June 4 - July 9 from May 7 - June 5, FSD so far definitely not helping 😂 then it insults you by still saying “Removing FSD will delay your delivery” lol, explain that one

The last push did hurt, I can't lie but I just don't see any other options I would see myself leaning towards. My friend just got a polestar 2 and it's beautiful but I don't want a sedan, I want a crossover/SUV type. The SAs just keep saying they can't predict or provide any additional info regarding the EDD but it's something that's causing it to move back. Fortunately I didn't sell my car back when I had a March 11-31, I'd be relying on just a motorcycle.
I had the same thought. Unfortunately I made the stupid mistake and sold my truck so now I'm relying on my husband's Jeep and rental cars. That all said, I really like the Polestar, but can't even get one equipped as I would like it around without having to order one. At this point the i4 and iX sitting at the BMW dealer down the street look quite nice, but I'm trying to hold out some patience in the process.

I did get burned a bit with the latest push. Confirmed the price to sell my car later this month. I can back out, not sure will get the price I do now. Locked in my rate with DCU, I need to do it again, not sure with the rate change I will get the same rate. Looked at other options, not many around and available that meets our needs like the Y does right now.
@cinti89 drove the iX, if you can get past the looks, it is such a brilliant car. What a great comfortable ride. For 15k over the MYP, think it is going to be a good buy. If it was available we would have cancelled MYP and got the iX. Same problem, 8-12month wait.

I know we are all frustrated with EDD changes. Just to make everyone feel better. My wife wanted me to look at the Escalade and Navigator. South Florida dealerships are adding $25,000 to the MSRP of the Escalade and just $10,000 to the MSRP of the Navigator. Yes my EDD got moved out but anything else I have looked at wont be available for months or even next year. Even the model X is cheaper than an Escalade once you add an imaginary 25K fee 😄.

Just scheduled delivery for Monday in Indy.

MSM on White / no tow / no FSD
SA called me back and rescheduled for 4/20. I'm ok with my official purchase date being on 4/20, I'm sure Elon would appreciate it. ;)It wasn't coming in until Monday morning and they needed more time.

Ryzen / mud flaps / rear ppf / "heated wiper" / all seasons

Yeah as much as I hate waiting. (It’s worse cause this is my first Tesla). Just test driving the Volvo XC40, Kia EV6, Polestar 2, and BMW M2, I just don’t feel the same joy. Partially affected too by the 5k+ being tagged on. EV6 has a 7.5k gov rebate still, but the markup essentially negates it.

I’ll just keep waking up daily and checking my app. Hold strong and true boys and girls. It’ll be worth it.

SA called me back and rescheduled for 4/20. I'm ok with my official purchase date being on 4/20, I'm sure Elon would appreciate it. ;)It wasn't coming in until Monday morning and they needed more time.

Ryzen / mud flaps / rear ppf / "heated wiper" / all seasons

Hey SdotC, sorry if I'm misunderstanding what you wrote on the bottom of your post, but did you confirm with your SA that the P will have rear PPF and mud flaps? I didn't think that was standard. Thanks.