Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I fully intend on being the 80 year old with a fun sports car 😉 maybe she is the same lady. But I 100% see where you are coming from. Although honestly even the LR is still faster than most sports cars….
I predict that when you are 80 yo all cars will be FSD without steering wheel or accelerator. Human driven automobiles will only be legal on closed tracks.

Reactions: weathergeekdan
Not completely true. All those who upgraded from MYLR to MYP before 3/31 were lucky to get their cars within a week due to EOQ push. All those who upgraded to MYP beginning April are seeing EDDs in July-Aug. May fall in Q2 EOQ push 🤷‍♂️
Not true that “all those who upgraded from MYLR to MYP before 3/31 were lucky to get their cars within a week due to EOQ push”. I upgraded from MYLR to MYP 2/16. My EDD was 3/22-3/31 but it got pushed to 5/16-6/20.

Hopefully the Mobile connector will still come with vehicles that have been already ordered. It’s a bad move to not make it standard anymore. Yes they will make more money selling the Tesla Wall connector. But for first time adapters. It gives them a reason to look at a legacy company making EV’s that come with a charger. I think Elon might reverse the decision later. A lot of people on twitter are upset. Including me. 😆

Their website still says that a mobile connector is included…I really hope so! I bought the 14-50 adapter so I can use it with my 220 in the garage or at friends/family that do not have EV charging installed. Even apple includes the cord to charge the phone, ya they don’t include the brick, but they include the cord. Tesla should at least include the cord; let you buy the plug adapters you need. You can’t even buy the mobile adapter right now. Some people are going to drive their car home and have no way to charge it, that seems so dumb.