Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It will have been…162 long days. I plan on making it though. Six to go.
45BAD8D9-21EB-4E3E-9BD9-34021E986F9E.jpeg

Just chatted with my SA hoping that he would tell me that my car had been built or something and instead, he told me that there is a real possibility that my EDD gets pushed to July. Apparently this is a systemic issue for the East Coast, so fingers crossed for all of us, but its not looking good.

Also the service center was quite literally empty. I saw one new Model S and that's it. Mind you this place is normally packed with activity.

MYP: black/black
OD: 3/3
EDD: 5/9-6/6

Just chatted with my SA hoping that he would tell me that my car had been built or something and instead, he told me that there is a real possibility that my EDD gets pushed to July. Apparently this is a systemic issue for the East Coast, so fingers crossed for all of us, but its not looking good.

Also the service center was quite literally empty. I saw one new Model S and that's it. Mind you this place is normally packed with activity.

Crazy. Spoke with a SA in Savannah, GA and they told me to expect mine mid May. Current EDD 05/11-6/8

I believe it. That’s with the info he has right now. I’m sure there will be plenty more LRs switching to Ps that will slow it down even more.

Anyone with an ORIGINAL myp order prior to 2/11? Just wondering who else is waiting on the east coast lol
I am in Tampa with 2/9 order date. been pushed back so many times it’s so tiring. Was supposed to get one end of this week, so applied for financing and everything then get pushed back to end of May through end of June. My financing and rate expires end of May and I am leaning toward not renewing the financing. I feel I’m getting knocked around by losing things with the car that it’s really turning me off Tesla. I’ll just keep my 3 if that’s the case.

I am in Tampa with 2/9 order date. been pushed back so many times it’s so tiring. Was supposed to get one end of this week, so applied for financing and everything then get pushed back to end of May through end of June. My financing and rate expires end of May and I am leaning toward not renewing the financing. I feel I’m getting knocked around by losing things with the car that it’s really turning me off Tesla. I’ll just keep my 3 if that’s the case.
I’m with you. Trading in my 3LR but it’s getting tiring. Too many LR guys switching and bumping us and west coast preference. And the SAs can’t help. Ugh

Reactions: BMWY