Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What are you installing for the front license plate? I believe Tesla will give you a double sided tape mount. But I’m not sure.
I was going to try and get away with not having one. My 2018 Camaro 1SS 1LE did not have a front plate either. Never ran into a problem with the local state police out here. I would see them most weeks too and they just left me alone.

I guess it depends where you live. I once got a ticket for no plate while parked at LAX airport.

Reactions: Jones1
Dang my 3/20 OD which was 5/13-6/24 just changed to 6/6-7/12.

I sold my only car last week and had a perfect setup until June. Damn it.
you are in CA. you might get your car during EOQ push. I know Tesla says there is no EOQ push but i am sure there still is EOQ push. There has to be considering Giga Shanghai was shut down for almost a month so they want to crank out as much deliveries for Q2 and deliver it in west cost which cna be delivered sooner compared to east cost which will take weeks to deliver.

you are in CA. you might get your car during EOQ push. I know Tesla says there is no EOQ push but i am sure there still is EOQ push. There has to be considering Giga Shanghai was shut down for almost a month so they want to crank out as much deliveries for Q2 and deliver it in west cost which cna be delivered sooner compared to east cost which will take weeks to deliver.
100% there is. I saw several cases of people receiving their orders within a couple of weeks during EOQ rush. Some only a couple of days. East coast will be forgotten about the last 2-3 weeks of June.

Reactions: Hardik2302
True but that is 6/30. I was actually secretly hoping I would be closer to my May timeline.

I was going to try and get away with not having one. My 2018 Camaro 1SS 1LE did not have a front plate either. Never ran into a problem with the local state police out here. I would see them most weeks too and they just left me alone.

I guess it depends where you live. I once got a ticket for no plate while parked at LAX airport.
Yeah. Harris County (Houston) is so large. It depends on what area you are driving in. I’ll probably put mine in the frunk and say it fell off. 😆. Then put the quick bandit on. When they ask me.

• Funny
Reactions: carpendj
True but that is 6/30. I was actually secretly hoping I would be closer to my May timeline.
I know how you feel. Because thats how us east cost people feel when West cost keeps getting VINs in last month of quarter lol. hoping you also get your VIN during your original window. i was just trying to keep it real. In all honesty if Giga texas was also pumping out 2170 battery model Ys along with 4680 wait time for both east and west cost would sure be little less than what it is now!