Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just spoke to an actual human that called me back about my MYP. Asked about delivery and was told I should be expecting a VIN before May 22nd and that "We don't foresee any more unexpected delays, those seem to be behind us. Looking at the queue, it looks like you should expect to see your EDD window shrink in the coming weeks."

Either he's a saint, or a total fool who is playing these cruel games. Either way, was nice to hear that I should be optimistic to a delivery sooner than later as they are "resuming normal deliveries to the East Coast after the delays."

The wait continues....
I ordered MYP black/black on 2/27/22. Had your same EDD until today. Now changed to JUN-AUG. Austin,TX.

Order model y long range last November but changed to MYP on March.
Last week suddenly there is a car allocated to me but the car has scratches so I rejected it. Now estimate date is May 4- May 18

California, white exterior and interior. Not FSD.

Reactions: Jones1
Order model y long range last November but changed to MYP on March.
Last week suddenly there is a car allocated to me but the car has scratches so I rejected it. Now estimate date is May 4- May 18

California, white exterior and interior. Not FSD.
Ordered in September, changed to MYP in April and have the exact same estimate as you. I have no VIN assigned, so I expect it to be pushed out to a new delivery window sometime tonight or tomorrow.

Ordered in September, changed to MYP in April and have the exact same estimate as you. I have no VIN assigned, so I expect it to be pushed out to a new delivery window sometime tonight or tomorrow.
I'm in the same boat: September OD, changed to MYP in April, also have no VIN assigned. But I don't expect to be pushed out to a new delivery window. I think we go straight to the top of the production queue. People who ordered MYPs with this delivery window placed their orders in early March.

We're just waiting for the next MYP production batch. Light at the end of the tunnel.

Reactions: Winning Guy
I'm in the same boat: September OD, changed to MYP in April, also have no VIN assigned. But I don't expect to be pushed out to a new delivery window. I think we go straight to the top of the production queue. People who ordered MYPs with this delivery window placed their orders in early March.

We're just waiting for the next MYP production batch. Light at the end of the tunnel.
Great…..😑

• Funny
Reactions: RC81 and z335is
04/27/2022 08:45EST GA MYP White/Black FSD : EDD 07/22-09/02. I was going to get MYLR but switched to MYP. I want to be in the model that is in the majority so I can fly under the radar. I’m wondering if this one is coming from Austin due to the date. Would be nice to have the 4680 batteries but I’ll take what I can get.

04/27/2022 08:45EST GA MYP White/Black FSD : EDD 07/22-09/02. I was going to get MYLR but switched to MYP. I want to be in the model that is in the majority so I can fly under the radar. I’m wondering if this one is coming from Austin due to the date. Would be nice to have the 4680 batteries but I’ll take what I can get.
Probably not coming from Austin this year.

it may have changed some, but traditionally the LR accounts for 80% of Y sales.

Reactions: Jones1
The wait is over. Got a call from my SA last week got matched to a Blue MYP with black interior and no tow, but shortened deliver by about a month. Ordered March 11th and finalized wire transfers yesterday!! Monday can not come soon enough!!

Attachments

• B1CD3CF4-CFEC-4BBD-B12A-EB6216AED670.jpeg
    B1CD3CF4-CFEC-4BBD-B12A-EB6216AED670.jpeg
    97.8 KB · Views: 81
The wait is over. Got a call from my SA last week got matched to a Blue MYP with black interior and no tow, but shortened deliver by about a month. Ordered March 11th and finalized wire transfers yesterday!! Monday can not come soon enough!!
Thats good for you. Sucks for me.

You ordered a whole month after I did in Ohio. I ordered Blue/Black/Tow. My date recently got pushed to May30 -Jun27.

• Disagree
Reactions: Nick Steele
Thats good for you. Sucks for me.

You ordered a whole month after I did in Ohio. I ordered Blue/Black/Tow. My date recently got pushed to May30 -Jun27.
I made sure to tell my SA that I was willing to look at other options if they were available. I also made sure to stop in for a few more test drives and that kept me on his mind I think. I ended up getting a call two days after my last test drive last week and I first said no, then thought and decided with kids being 12/15 and in all kinds of dirty sports I’m about 10 years too soon for white interior and called him back immediately to take the deal. Fortunately I acted fast.

Reactions: BonB and jpelaston
I considered getting in touch with my SA for another test drive. I'd really like to actually test a MYP. The store in Columbus OH only had MYLR for me to take last time. They did allow me an overnight drive though. Being 100 miles away, I thought that was pretty cool.

Maybe I'll check to see if they have an MYP in now since it's no longer winter. They told me the P had summer only tires and they didn't like sending them out in the winter.
I made sure to tell my SA that I was willing to look at other options if they were available. I also made sure to stop in for a few more test drives and that kept me on his mind I think. I ended up getting a call two days after my last test drive last week and I first said no, then thought and decided with kids being 12/15 and in all kinds of dirty sports I’m about 10 years too soon for white interior and called him back immediately to take the deal. Fortunately I acted fast.