Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I considered getting in touch with my SA for another test drive. I'd really like to actually test a MYP. The store in Columbus OH only had MYLR for me to take last time. They did allow me an overnight drive though. Being 100 miles away, I thought that was pretty cool.

Maybe I'll check to see if they have an MYP in now since it's no longer winter. They told me the P had summer only tires and they didn't like sending them out in the winter.
My SA texted yesterday and told me they just some MYP in for test drive if I wanted to drive. I asked if I could keep till Monday LOL, they said unfortunately they can’t! Worth a try!!!

Well, one can wish. I’m guessing production hasn’t ramped up at Giga Texas yet?
It will take close to a year to ramp up production at texas ( many articles and videos suggested that). Texas is producing vehicles right now but it’s producing MY AWD 279 mile range vehicle. They are reportedly selling to employees only and not available to general public yet.

Reactions: Jones1
Where else are these SR going? Can't be all employees
There aren't too many yet, and a lot of people would love to have 4680'd just to have them.

Also, for all we know the price the employees paid was cheaper, before the final price was announced. So it may have been a decent deal.

I wouldn't be surprised if a few thousand employees across the continent ordered.

If there aren't, I suppose it's possible that they'll start producing another line. Maybe the Performance. But they won't make 2 different versions of the same trim simultaneously. So whatever they start giving the 4680 to in Austin, they will stop producing in Freemont for a while.

Then when Austin is at full speed and they make all 3 variants there, they'll close Freemont for a few days and swap out the machines to support the new system.

any MYP orders have received VIN today at all? i am beginning to think I am going to get pushed out again as i enter my EDD in 8 days. this happened in march also i entered my EDD and 2nd day into EDD i got pushed back. if some other people started receiving VIN for MYP i would have some hope lol

Reactions: Jones1
I
any MYP orders have received VIN today at all? i am beginning to think I am going to get pushed out again as i enter my EDD in 8 days. this happened in march also i entered my EDD and 2nd day into EDD i got pushed back. if some other people started receiving VIN for MYP i would have some hope lol
m within the same timeframe in SC. No shortened window but no change either 5/11-6/8

Reactions: Nick Steele
My EDD is in 4 days and I have nothing. 100% certain I’m being pushed at this point.

I would like to know as well. I think that’s fair that your first EDD got pushed back because from being here for awhile, seems like they don’t deliver cars to east coast out til the end of the quarter. I think if your second date doesn’t stick, it won’t get pushed back too much and you should get it by June…then again who knows :)

Reactions: Horty4
It seems like across the board. I’m the same config in socal and same edd. Seems like everyone is just holding as they’re not making any myps and only LR until the eoq?? I remember all of March it was like a MYP fire sale!
Oh god I hope not until EOQ. I would think they swap model production monthly so the LR production should be swapping to P soon. That's just me thinking logically but anyone with more Tesla knowledge can confirm?

It seems like across the board. I’m the same config in socal and same edd. Seems like everyone is just holding as they’re not making any myps and only LR until the eoq?? I remember all of March it was like a MYP fire sale!
Well, it must be because Freemont is only making LR now.

This week, they spent 2 days adjusting the line in Austin to allow for production of Performance models. They're doing some test runs before real production, but it should be any day now.

I JUST MADE ALL THAT UP.

Wishful thinking. Haha.

• Disagree
  • Funny
Reactions: Jones1 and tm3dlr
My SA seemed pretty convinced that I wouldn’t be getting my MYP until July and my window begins in a few days. Seems like this quarter is dedicated to LRs
Thanks. At least this will make me stop refreshing app every few hours lol. I want to believe you but SA usually do not have the right information at least in my experience. if tesla want to produce good profit numbers for q2 they will deff deliver some MYP imo