Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh god I hope not until EOQ. I would think they swap model production monthly so the LR production should be swapping to P soon. That's just me thinking logically but anyone with more Tesla knowledge can confirm?
That would suck since I switched to P in hopes of getting it before the end of June. My EDD when it was LR was Sept-Oct, but that may be because I had my profile set to Finance and didn't fill it out.

My window starts tomorrow.

• Disagree
Reactions: tm3dlr
Tesla needs to make MYLR customers happy too. They will eventually switch back to MYPs. Lot of us here have EDDs with a 2 week window in May. So, I am HOPING 🤞 they deliver to us soon.
Yup!

When all is said and done, we're all living lives where we have a ton to be grateful for. Little things like this are small potatoes.

I hope people who ordered LR and are getting their cars have a blast with them.

• Love
Reactions: Otrori and Q=I*T
There aren't too many yet, and a lot of people would love to have 4680'd just to have them.

Also, for all we know the price the employees paid was cheaper, before the final price was announced. So it may have been a decent deal.

I wouldn't be surprised if a few thousand employees across the continent ordered.

from those drone videos, there should be at least hundreds out of factory. even the buyers were under NDA, those cars should be out in public, how come no people reporting the sightings, except a couple months ago in Austin?

Reactions: tm3dlr
Tesla needs to make MYLR customers happy too. They will eventually switch back to MYPs. Lot of us here have EDDs with a 2 week window in May. So, I am HOPING 🤞 they deliver to us soon.
Depends on the location as well. If on the east coast like me, it's two weeks transit time from Fremont and VINs are assigned prior to boarding. So vis e vis, if you don't have a VIN yet on the east coast, you are looking at two more weeks at minimum :/

Attachments

• dumpster_fire.gif
    dumpster_fire.gif
    2.9 MB · Views: 288
from those drone videos, there should be at least hundreds out of factory. even the buyers were under NDA, those cars should be out in public, how come no people reporting the sightings, except a couple months ago in Austin?
Is there some sort of feature that stands out indicating the car came from Austin? I don't think anybody is going to start looking at random vins to see where the car came from. They would look just like any other Model Y driving around.

Enjoy the adrenaline high for now! I got the trade-in text 4/3, and my EDD window has been bumped 4 times since then. Quoting Tom Petty, “🎶You take it on faith, you take it to the heart. The waiting is the hardest part.🎶
I read one poster said that if you offer a trade it delays your delivery date. I want to trade in my S, but was waiting until I get a VIN. Did you have any problem with working the trade before your VIN?

My EDD just shrank to 2 weeks starting in late May this morning.

I read one poster said that if you offer a trade it delays your delivery date. I want to trade in my S, but was waiting until I get a VIN. Did you have any problem with working the trade before your VIN?

My EDD just shrank to 2 weeks starting in late May this morning.
Does your state change to sales tax based on the total cost after trade?

Cali doesn't, so here it's better to just sell to something like Carvana.

Does your state change to sales tax based on the total cost after trade?

Cali doesn't, so here it's better to just sell to something like Carvana.
I'm doing this in GA, and they do reduce the sales tax. So if Tesla can come within 2-3K of other offers, I'll break even, and have the convenience of dropping it off. As soon as I get a quote from them I'll be approaching other possible buyers.