Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'll just wait here.

OD 1/27/22 profile completed day 3.
White on black. No tow or FSD.
EDD currently 5/20-6/17

Considering a color change or adding tow to see if it helps. SA hasn't responded to texts for 3.5 weeks. Is it possible to change SC for orders? Seattle, WA order here. All you Feb/Mar orders with 2 week windows and Vin making me jealous. Trade dropped $4,500 since profile completion and valuation.

I no longer have any faith at all in EDD. EDD at order showed end of Feb. Then a bunch of moves later...... nothing.

I'll just wait here.

EDD currently 5/20-6/17

Considering a color change or adding tow to see if it helps. SA hasn't responded to texts for 3.5 weeks. Is it possible to change SC for orders? Seattle, WA order here. All you Feb/Mar orders with 2 week windows and Vin making me jealous. Trade dropped $4,500 since profile completion and valuation.

I no longer have any faith at all in EDD. EDD at order showed end of Feb. Then a bunch of moves later...... nothing.
I changed my SC going to a SC but you can do that also calling Tesla.

I think tow might not help and I doubt color change will.

I think tow might not help and I doubt color change will.
Agree. ODD or the date swapped from LR to P makes a difference. As well as location: if you don't live near a metro it will take longer to get your car produced.

Are you sure you completed your profile? Many people (myself included) made that mistake, only to realize it's not completed.

I’ll be curious to see what happens. Takes almost 2 weeks to get from Fremont to NY, and we got our VIN 2.5 weeks before our 2-week window started. For the MYP, that would basically be equivalent to tomorrow. Obviously there’s a lot of variability, but I’ll be curious to see how it compares to our LR7 experience.
East coast and my EDD is currently 6/1-6/15 (OD 3/2). If your logic holds, I should have a VIN this week 🤞

Reactions: RocY
I'll just wait here.

EDD currently 5/20-6/17

I am getting frustrated with the trade drop in price as well. Mine has dropped over 3k since March. Still a tax advantage to do a trade in TN.