Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Currently getting 16.7 mpg in my Wrangler. I feel your pain 😭💸
OD: 3/1, EDD 5/28-6-12. Spoke to my SA today and he said that my order will likely be pushed to next quarter as Tesla has run into "logistics" issues.

Honestly, I'm done at this point. There is a show room demo M3P that I stumbled on, so I may just match myself to that and be done.
You ordered march 1 and you are done? People order last fall and still haven’t gotten theirs. I would just wait it out and get the car you want I ordered 3/16 and hope to have it by end of June.

Reactions: andebria and Jones1
Im going to “bump” this so it doesn’t get lost in the shuffle. I want to know the answer as well.
I believe that due to ship shortages, the USB ports are using chips that lack data transfer functionality. I think one still does data transfer (not positive). So you can charge devices, but can't play music directly from a phone or drive. You also can't use those ports for storing Sentry Mode video.

Most people will use the USB in the glove box for Sentry, so that isn't too big a deal. The bigger deal is for audiophiles who want to listen to music at full lossless quality without any compression. Music sent through Bluetooth has compression.

The product linked basically restores that functionality.

Reactions: andebria
What’s that for?
USB A in the armrest. So you swap it out. With the non data capable Tesla module. Then you plug in the data cable that Tesla has taped to the power cord. That is plug into it. Then you are able to transfer data from your armrest usb. Tesla’s part shortage had them not including data anymore in the armrest.

Argh. Got push another two weeks today.
5/15-5/29 to 5/23-6/6. Ordered late January this year. :(
Argh. Got push another two weeks today.
5/15-5/29 to 5/23-6/6. Ordered late January this year. :(
My local dealer emailed me back today and told me my EDD can still shift. That the VIN gets sent as soon as the car is built but it takes 2 weeks to get to the east coast. Are you waiting on LR or P? My OD is 3/16 MYP. (No changes )