Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It’s been years since I’ve been inside the Fremont factory, but at that time there was one assembly line for S, one for Y, and they were just starting 3 assembly. The factory is impressively huge, but I doubt that there’s room for separate lines for MYLR and MYP. Anyone with first hand knowledge want to chime in?

Reactions: Winning Guy
You're right, your EDDs have jumped all over the place. Bizarre.

Have you talked to your SAs about this?
Talked to SA after the latest EDD bump to make sure nothing was missing from my profile. She said everything is in order, and that I would probably see the date move up (it hasn’t - big surprise). When I went to the SC, there was no parking because the lot was full of new white M3 and MY. I almost chose white for my initial order, but my last two cars were white, and I was ready for a change. Missed the last wave of MSM, but hoping there’s a new batch coming soon!

Reactions: heymanhn
I really struggle with the logistics here. Multiple people with the same config who have been waiting for months and then an order gets instantly fulfilled. I’m genuinely asking the forum how this happens. You’d think it would be a huge red flag for Tesla.

And congrats to the OP, certainly no your fault.
Likely someone turned down an order in that area, so they called whoever was next in line that lives nearby.

When it comes to a local SC, I believe that someone could move up in line just by (politely) bugging their local SA enough. You'll be the first person they think of when an order of the same config is turned down.

Reactions: Horty4