Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’d much rather have a farther out date that stuck than this sh*tshow rollercoaster I’ve been on. When I ordered in January they said I should have it in March no problem. And here we are.
I posted perhaps I should call the SA every day yesterday, and this morning received a shortened two week window….coincidence? Lol
I've had 6 2 week windows so far. Not sure anything means anything anymore.

Seeing lots of east coast two week windows pop up in the mid June timeframe. My guess is that's code for pushing delivery off to next quarter... With it being the last week of May, coupled with the impending holiday, I don't see how they can make it work logistically. Not to mention they will be giving Cali 90% of the cars in June since it is EOQ.

Seeing lots of east coast two week windows pop up in the mid June timeframe. My guess is that's code for pushing delivery off to next quarter... With it being the last week of May, coupled with the impending holiday, I don't see how they can make it work logistically. Not to mention they will be giving Cali 90% of the cars in June since it is EOQ.
Agreed, I had a few EDDs towards the end of Q1 and clearly none of them were legit. With the cost of fuel as high as it is, nobody wants to transport anything unless they absolutely have to.

If only there was enough people in California who ordered model ys LOL, they will be delivering east coast this June no doubt about it. Theyve basically held off the mass deliveries till June, This quarter has not been like the past.

If only there was enough people in California who ordered model ys LOL, they will be delivering east coast this June no doubt about it. Theyve basically held off the mass deliveries till June, This quarter has not been like the past.
Have you been here at the end of a quarter before? Get ready to have your eyes opened, lol. Not uncommon for people to order and get a VIN same day. It's wild.

Reactions: andebria
I'm not sure if a 9 day window is considered 2 weeks or better, but hoping that this quarter is not quite the usual business of pushing things off.. I know of course anything can happen, but I'm feeling optimistic that this is better than a typical 2 week window and it's earlier than my last 2 week window... 🤞

Reactions: Otrori