Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yep, I've been waiting since 3/2, but I know of many that have been waiting way longer than that.

I'm going to give it until Friday and then I'm out of here. Plenty of other options out there.
Every time my EDD gets pushed I go look and see what else is out there and sadly nothing compares really. Sure some vehicles are "close enough" but their availability is non-existent. I've even considered a Wrangler 4xe but I drive too much and use too much gas. I've read and watched reviews of every EV out there in my price range and they all say "It's nice, but it's no Tesla."

I've even given to tweeting Elon directly asking WTF is up with the MYLR->MYP orders getting priority while the rest of us keep waiting.

Every time my EDD gets pushed I go look and see what else is out there and sadly nothing compares really. Sure some vehicles are "close enough" but their availability is non-existent. I've even considered a Wrangler 4xe but I drive too much and use too much gas. I've read and watched reviews of every EV out there in my price range and they all say "It's nice, but it's no Tesla."

I've even given to tweeting Elon directly asking WTF is up with the MYLR->MYP orders getting priority while the rest of us keep waiting.
Yeah the situation is bordering on insanity. Like, I'm 99% sure I'll be pushed to next quarter so I wish they would just tell me NOW.

I hate to go back to ICE, but I would probably go with a BMW M3 Manual. Might be my last chance at a (new) MT vehicle.

I ordered more than a month before you and you aren’t even in the same county and you are getting it before me. Tesla needs to fix something. People ordering in April and May are getting vins and some people are still waiting since last summer.

Yep, I've been waiting since 3/2, but I know of many that have been waiting way longer than that.

I'm going to give it until Friday and then I'm out of here. Plenty of other options out there.
Damn thats rough. I guess I paid 5k extra for expedited delivery lol.

I see... is there any data behind that or is that just a one-off? I cant imagine them delaying Production until August with the queues being this backed up
If they are trying to spike the EOQ deliveries (and with the current stock price, that’s a certainty), they will do things like deferring maintenance or updates on the production line, canceling employe days off, etc., until the start of the new quarter. In the long run, it hurts productivity, and definitely reduces production for the start of the new quarter, but corporate quarterly financial reports rule supreme!

Happy for all those lucky enough to get VIN'd recently. I know for the rest of us that have been waiting patiently, it sucks but hopefully we'll get a VIN soon.

Also I don't know what y'all SAs communicate to you all but the ones I've talked to, phone and in person, all just parrot the company line of "just wait". I've never got any inside info about a prospected build date or anything.

Reactions: Horty4
How do you type “I ordered in early April” but mean 3/9?
There isnt an edit button on these things lol. I thought it was April but wife had to correct me and show the order email. 🙂
Ok that makes sense. I have hope I should get a VIN soon. What were your EDD ranges prior to you getting a vin. Did you get a VIN today?
I got the vin last week. EDD used to be 05/30-06/15. Surprised they hit it. I was expecting a delay like others.