Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up mine today. Came with Summer tires and a charger. It was a 30 miles ride home from the DC, extremely smooth ride and one pedal driving is awesome. They had charged it to 90%, displayed 272 miles on the screen, When I got home it had 236 miles. Not bad at all. Build quality is good. Driver side panel was misaligned and the tailight was not completely flush as the other side. Other than that no issues. The SA said it was still within "Elon's spec limit" but they gave me an appointment to fix it.
IMG_1625.jpg

Wow!!! This is such bad news. What is going on with our orders.
Its all auto makers. I have deposits on three vehicles right now, the most recently placed is the model y I ordered at the start of May. The model y is actually the most likely to show up first. The ford truck I ordered in September still hasn’t been built and now ford is forcing deletion of options. Every car company is having issues.

Picked up mine today. Came with Summer tires and a charger. It was a 30 miles ride home from the DC, extremely smooth ride and one pedal driving is awesome. They had charged it to 90%, displayed 272 miles on the screen, When I got home it had 236 miles. Not bad at all. Build quality is good. Driver side panel was misaligned and the tailight was not completely flush as the other side. Other than that no issues. The SA said it was still within "Elon's spec limit" but they gave me an appointment to fix it.
View attachment 808652
Congrats! Did you know beforehand it was Summer tires? Thought cold weather locations all got A/S

View attachment 808652
BTW, I also traded in my Honda with them. Just parked the car and handed over the title and keys. Thats all. They didn't do any inspection or anything.