Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Be careful. I did the same thing with my previous car in anticipation of taking delivery in March. Three months later and I'm still in a rental. It will likely be 5 months from order to delivery for me. I've placed no holds and have been a MYP order from day 1.

The process is jacked.

Agreed based on my timeline they'll keep getting pushed. But some people luck out. Also apparently new car sales have slowed recently so that may help speed delivery times up 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: djgarrett21
New MYLR orders estimated delivery dates have changed :oops:. New MYP estimates are still July - Sept.

Screen Shot 2022-06-05 at 6.26.12 AM.png

I had to text Tesla as my trade in for my Model 3 was still pending (and it had been accepted before). Within an hour my trade in offer was sent, I approved it, got financing lined up and scheduled delivery all while watching my kid play soccer.

Yeah mines set to expire again this week. Thursday or Friday so hopefully doesn't cause any problems.

Did your offer go up?

MSM/Black/No Tow/No FSD. OD 12/20/21. Portland, OR. EDD: 3/16-3/31, 5/9-6/13, 5/13-6/10, 5/20-6/3, 5/25-6/8, 6/13-7/11, 6/8-6/18, 6/7-6/11

Finally got a VIN (F462) on 6/5, delivery window 6/7-6/11. Maybe there's some hope for those in the PNW. On 5/28, I stopped in the Macadam location, was told the SA would contact me last week but never heard from them. For those waiting patiently, go be a squeaky combustion engine!

Yeah mines set to expire again this week. Thursday or Friday so hopefully doesn't cause any problems.

Did your offer go up?
Yeah it went up $600 I think. All in for my Model 3 I paid around $58k for FSD and Accel Boost. I drove it for 2.5 years and put 50k miles on it and Tesla offered me $48,600 for it in trade. With the sales tax offset I made out very well.

Hard to believe they can put a MYP in your driveway by July considering how long we’ve been waiting orders. Maybe that’s encouraging news?
It could be encouraging news for those who want a vehicle sooner. The skeptic & battered-Tesla-reservation-holder in me would say it is probably Tesla encouraging people to order the MYP in order to boost orders on higher margin cars and that the July estimate is just a carrot.

its basically a 10:1 order ratio for long range vs performance orders. The order backlog for the long range is just so much longer. Think someone posted a thread with roughly the order figures. Tesla might be prioritizing performance orders, but i dont think as many people are ordering them as this forum would like to believe.

New MYLR orders estimated delivery dates have changed :oops:. New MYP estimates are still July - Sept.

View attachment 812928

Reactions: weathergeekdan
its basically a 10:1 order ratio for long range vs performance orders. The order backlog for the long range is just so much longer. Think someone posted a thread with roughly the order figures. Tesla might be prioritizing performance orders, but i dont think as many people are ordering them as this forum would like to believe.
That's how I feel, the performance model are so rare in the wild but on here it seems like everyone has one lol