Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYP - Blue/White, no tow, no FSD, cash

Order date: May 17
Original estimated delivery (during order): July-Sept
Actual original estimates in app: July 25 - Sept 4
Just updated this morning (June 12) to: June 24- July 8

Just waiting on a VIN then I'll finalize trade in and swap to financing.
Just hope it doesnt get pushed back.

Lots of us got pushed back again this past 24 hours.

I just received a new EDD for my PMY, I was sitting on 15 - 28 June. If Tesla was going to try and EOQ me I was going to reject it to be eligible for the new IL $4K cash rebate. But 5 minutes ago a new EDD popped in, (8 Aug - 12 Sep). That’s perfect for us. We have two long road trips planned between now and mid July and I’d rather put those miles on the 2020 LR AWD than the new P. We do have a trip planned for mid Sept so we’ll see which vehicle we have. Hopefully we are rewarded with some new feature or UPDATE.

MYP w/ White Interior, no further add-ons

OD : 5/27
EDD on OD : July - September
EDD : 8/17 - 9/18

Profile Complete :
Cash (Loan After Vin)
Trade in Offer expires at the end of this month (will switch to no trade it after expiration to try to push the delivery)
California (Bay Area) - was told my a SC that I’ll likely be getting a Fremont build. Which will include all the updates EXCEPT the Trunk Cover + new 4680 Cells

Whoops, my delivery day just pushed back by about a week. I am guessing trucking logistical issues. If they can't get it to the DC by the day I need it, I may drive to Birmingham to get it.
Are they telling you the car made it to Birmingham? I wonder if that is a regional distribution pint? I am 2 hours and 1.5 from Nashville. I picked nashville because it is a bit closer, but Birmingham is an easy drive for me.

Are they telling you the car made it to Birmingham? I wonder if that is a regional distribution pint? I am 2 hours and 1.5 from Nashville. I picked nashville because it is a bit closer, but Birmingham is an easy drive for me.
I don't know if it made it to Birmingham yet, but that is where they unload the train to put them on trucks. All of them are far from me. I would really prefer not going all the way to Birmingham, but I really need the car before the 27th. I will make it work whichever way you slice it, but arriving after the 27th would cost me some money and inconvenience.

Just received a text from Tesla about getting a non-obligatory trade-in offer associated with our MYP purchase. We let them know that we don't have anything to trade-in so hopefully our MYP purchase will progress expeditiously with a VIN assignment soon :cool:.
I just got the same! Current 2 week window is 6/25-7/9

I had selected no trade in so it was a little odd to see that message.

Reactions: Tonyg1122