Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, we woke up to a car in our driveway this morning! Carrier Direct experience was so much different from that with our MYLR7. Got a text from Tesla yesterday that it was being picked up; nothing from the carrier. No idea it was being delivered and he left it unlocked. Glad we live in a nice neighborhood. We had joked about waking up one morning to a Tesla and here we are haha. Tons of bugs on it and haven’t had a chance to look it over carefully, but it looks nice! Can’t wait to take it for a spin (after washing it, of course).
Hoping I get the Micheline’s when I get my car on Sunday. congrats!!

So I have no vin and ordered blue myp/white/fsd/tow on 5/30 with delivery slated for Aug-Sep 18th (originally july-sep). I did Penfed's pre-approval draft yesterday and the rate is good for 90 days, so here's hoping and praying I get the car before then (worth the gamble in credit score hit - thiscos what credit scores are for right!?)

So I have no vin and ordered blue myp/white/fsd/tow on 5/30 with delivery slated for Aug-Sep 18th (originally july-sep). I did Penfed's pre-approval draft yesterday and the rate is good for 90 days, so here's hoping and praying I get the car before then (worth the gamble in credit score hit - thiscos what credit scores are for right!?)
I'm in the northeast with a similar config and order date, EDD window is about the same. My credit score actually increased in the last few days after the last credit pull - I wouldn't worry about it :) (No other loan or payoff activity occurred since ordering the car)

That is totally worth the hit to potentially lock in that lower rate.

Reactions: MyMYLRnw and slosh
Finally got my VIN!!! 🥳 F465

MYP white/black, no tow, no FSD (MA)

OD: 03/14
EDD1 on 03/19 (06/04 to 07/16)
EDD2 on 04/12 (06/04 to 07/09)
EDD3 on 05/03 (06/08 to 07/06)
EDD4 on 05/29 (06/16 to 06/30)
EDD5 on 06/06 (06/18 to 07/02)
EDD6 on 06/14 (06/28 to 07/02)

Honestly, I was starting to lose faith and I was ready for a push into late July. To all of those waiting, keep at it! Hope everyone who ordered around my timeframe gets their VIN ASAP.
Excellent! :cool:

Well, we woke up to a car in our driveway this morning! Carrier Direct experience was so much different from that with our MYLR7. Got a text from Tesla yesterday that it was being picked up; nothing from the carrier. No idea it was being delivered and he left it unlocked. Glad we live in a nice neighborhood. We had joked about waking up one morning to a Tesla and here we are haha. Tons of bugs on it and haven’t had a chance to look it over carefully, but it looks nice! Can’t wait to take it for a spin (after washing it, of course).
Congratulations 🎉 and MSM Baby!:cool:

Reactions: RocY
I can tell you, when the feds raised rates last month, the VERY NEXT DAY, Tesla raised their rates from 2.7% to 3.7%
The fed raised rates on may 4th. I have a rate right now of 3.24 I got from Tesla on May 12. Tesla raised rates to 3.7 last week. Just because Tesla raises rates doesn’t mean much. Almost every other lender hasn’t touched theirs since the fed raised rates.

Just received a dose of reality yesterday with a new EDD:

MYP MSM/black, no tow, no FSD (IL)

OD: 05/11
EDD1 on 05/11 (07/28 to 09/8)
EDD2 on 05/21 (07/27 to 8/31)
EDD3 on 06/1 (6/17 to 7/1)
EDD4 on 06/6 (6/15 to 6/28)
EDD5 on 06/13 (8/12 to 9/8)
EDD6 on TBD

But that's cool, it now guaranteed I'll be eligible for the new IL $4K EV Cash rebate plus any new features Tesla might include before mine goes into production.

I ordered my Red/White MYP back in March 22nd, had an estimate of May 15ish. Pushed to June, then July, and now I show an estimate delivery date of Sep 5th to Oct 17th LOL
I ordered the same build on 3/24 with basically a June EODD. Got moved from Aug - Oct on Saturday and today to 7/26-8/30. Hopefully these are based on current factors and will keep shrinking back to late June/early July.

This all makes me feel like how File Explorer estimates file transfers. Ok, so right now it’s 8am, shift change is happening, so only X amount of works are present, this many machines are currently not working, so this is our estimate at the exact moment.

I ordered the same build on 3/24 with basically a June EODD. Got moved from Aug - Oct on Saturday and today to 7/26-8/30. Hopefully these are based on current factors and will keep shrinking back to late June/early July.

This all makes me feel like how File Explorer estimates file transfers. Ok, so right now it’s 8am, shift change is happening, so only X amount of works are present, this many machines are currently not working, so this is our estimate at the exact moment.
That gives me some hope!

I’m in GA.

I wonder if this is a production scale limitation or if it’s tied to parts shortage, I would hate for my order to be delayed due to let’s say a missing mobile charger or USB ports ha but I would think they would give customer the option to take delivery with a punch list to fix when parts arrive? Not sure if I would do it…but at least it would be an option.

Got everything finalized and delivery is scheduled for June 19 :)!
To recap: got a text about assigned VIN. Went into the app, vin was not showing there (for about 5 hours), but gave me an option to add insurance and that's there I saw my VIN first. Selected Tesla insurance, it was a cheaper quote than my Progressive. Was not able to submit it yet, and per my SA I had to wait until I get dates to chose from to pick up my car and I could click submit after that. Also, he advised to have affective insurance date start 3-4 days before pick up date, bc they can only request tags on effective date of insurance and it takes couple days for them to complete, or it would push my scheduled pick up date by few days.
Picked Alliant Credit Union. Was confused about how much I needed to finance, bc there were 3 different amounts in my account, but it was the subtotal amount on MVPA. Got approved for 3.94%, 84 months, 0 down. Added them to Tesla account and the only thing left to pay was fees (destination, doc, etc.). Idk about other states, but in Texas all fees have to be paid separately before pick up. Sales Tax and registration will come ~30 days after delivery.
Only headache was picking financing company, otherwise it was easy. Hope this helps, good luck everyone!