Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Delivery was scheduled for 9/2, then 9/4. Now I’m told it’s stuck at the rail yard in NJ and have a 9/6-9/10 EDD again. I thought I was done with this. Hoping it just needs to get on a truck in a day or two so my delivery center can actually get the car. We have a road trip scheduled for 9/14 and I never thought we’d be cutting it this close.

Mt Kisco delivery center, btw. Anyone else’s stuck in NJ?
I set pick up for 5th . They called and cancel it . They rescheduled on 8th. Now it’ says sep 8-12 :(

I did not. They don't have the car yet to see but I believe my build date was slightly before they started implementing the covers. (8/20)

Just noticed we have the same EDD now, I wonder if yours is on the same train as mine. :)
My SA told me my car has reached NJ by train and is waiting to be put on a truck to get from NJ to DC. So probably yes on the same train

Reactions: fiehlsport
In a bit of a pickle, delivery for MYP scheduled for 7-9 September but I wont be back till the 10th September early in the morning. Anyone had an experience where they were able to pick the car up a day or two after 3 day window. It’s not even like I’m passing the window by that much its just the next morning after.
I would contact your advisor and just ask for a delivery time of Sept. 10 early afternoon. Maybe they will just book it for that.

My EDD was Sept. 15-19. I spoke with them and I was able to get a date confirmed 2 days early that works better for me.

Hello!

Just received our VIN today, 9/5. F543. 😀 I haven’t been active on the MYP threads because I had a M3P MSM/black/EAP on order 8/10. We decided we needed more room and changed over to MYP blue/black/tow (8/27) after doing an overnight test drive. Spouse changed their mind and wanted white/white after seeing it in the showroom. 🤣 Changed to white/white/tow (9/1). Delivery estimate is 9/11 - 9/17, N.E. Florida. Anyone else in Florida with similar EDD/VIN assigned dates?

Reactions: Nick B 902
DADD18F9-B884-4CB3-9FA2-A17785541F49.jpeg

Hello!

Just received our VIN today, 9/5. F543. 😀 I haven’t been active on the MYP threads because I had a M3P MSM/black/EAP on order 8/10. We decided we needed more room and changed over to MYP blue/black/tow (8/27) after doing an overnight test drive. Spouse changed their mind and wanted white/white after seeing it in the showroom. 🤣 Changed to white/white/tow (9/1). Delivery estimate is 9/11 - 9/17, N.E. Florida. Anyone else in Florida with similar EDD/VIN assigned dates?
Hello!

Just received our VIN today, 9/5. F543. 😀 I haven’t been active on the MYP threads because I had a M3P MSM/black/EAP on order 8/10. We decided we needed more room and changed over to MYP blue/black/tow (8/27) after doing an overnight test drive. Spouse changed their mind and wanted white/white after seeing it in the showroom. 🤣 Changed to white/white/tow (9/1). Delivery estimate is 9/11 - 9/17, N.E. Florida. Anyone else in Florida with similar EDD/VIN assigned dates
Hello!

Hello!

Similar, here in Jax. See my estimate below. I was told by text to expect request to schedule delivery any day. Was also told on phone with Tesla (not SA) that’s was set to arrive at SC Wednesday September 14.

Yep, definitely part of the truck. Can't edit now, woops. Looks like the Model 3s have white wrap on the door handles while the Y doesn't.

At least this is good news that Teslas are actually leaving the rail yard now. Gonna take a lot of trucks to satisfy deliveries this week though... Hoping to get another delivery scheduling text today once it finally drops at Mt. Kisco.

Still waiting. Thought with them contacting me about trade last week that I would have a VIN by now. Alas.... 6 days before my 2nd 2 week window with no VIN. Did I mention its really hard to plan for anything with the uncertainty with these? Really jealous of all the people getting theirs in other areas of the country who ordered after me with similar builds.

Still waiting. Thought with them contacting me about trade last week that I would have a VIN by now. Alas.... 6 days before my 2nd 2 week window with no VIN. Did I mention its really hard to plan for anything with the uncertainty with these? Really jealous of all the people getting theirs in other areas of the country who ordered after me with similar builds.
There's still a handful of us on here that ordered a month before you, waiting on our vehicles this week or next. Your delivery is not out of the ordinary - the ones getting theirs with later order dates are the odd ones out. (Lucky)