Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My delivery date window is 16NOV-22NOV. So we'll see. I got the message that it was built and is in transit 2-3 days ago.
Okay makes sense. I’m a lot closer to the Fremont plant than you are so I have an appointment for Friday 11/11. I’ll post and let you know if I get uss and which cameras. I think I read here somewhere that some cars in the transition are getting uss and new cams which is what I’m hoping my car has.

I had a test drive for a weekend with a MYP and it had uss which proved to be really helpful getting into my garage.

Reactions: DC_Mike
Wait, you actually got a notice that says it was built and it’s in transit? Pretty cool
I got a text...
Screenshot_20221106-065953_Textra.jpg

What a whirl wind the past day.

So, Im delivering my 23 MYP in Rhode Island. Yesterday, I learned I have to go out of town Wednesday, but would be more beneficial to leave tomorrow, Tuesday. I kindly asked Tesla via text to see if a sooner date than my original date/time of 11/8 @ 3pm is available. They replied stating my vehicle is at the SC as they type, and I can take delivery 11/7 @11am! Sweeeeet! So, I take it. An hour later, text from Tesla in RI, "vehicle isnt here, and might not here for Tuesday either. Its in NJ for the past week". Kind of put down that Tesla got my MYP from Fredmont to NJ in a week, but cant get it 130 miles to my local SC within another week, and might miss their delivery appt.

Real world issues, I know, but hey! I felt like complaining about something on a Monday morning. HAHA!

Other than replies to some of my questions about a trade-in, I've only really gotten texts about the car leaving the factory and setting up a delivery time. Aside from that, I was just checking the app dozens of times a day for updates like a maniac. 😳
haha I can relate. I was also manically checking the app. I actually saw the VIN assignment there before I got the notification text. o_O

My timeline for MYP
Ordered MY LR Feb 5
Converted to MYP Oct 21
Received VIN PF589XXX and shipment notice Oct 29, delivery window Nov 12-20
Received mobile connector code and text to schedule delivery today Nov 8.
Scheduled delivery Nov 17

Will report back after delivery.

Talk about frustrating stuff. Follow along with me....

I scheduled my delivery for 11/9. I was told the vehicle would be in early, so they rescheduled for 11/8. I was told the vehicle was ready even ealier and was at my service center, so we rescheduled for 11/7.

On 11/6, I was texted and told they messed up and the vehicle hasnt left a service center about 2 hours away from me and wouldnt be to mine until 11/8, so 11/9 is my date. I was then told the vehicle wouldnt leave until 11/10, arriving 11/11 for an 11/12 delivery, which is my current date for pickup. Today I was told the vehicle was leaving this evening to arrive tomorrow at my service center.

My brain hurts. LOL

• Funny
Reactions: SailorJ