Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent NYC order

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My account is still blank for delivery as well. I placed my order on 5/15. Just got off the phone with Mt. Kisco. They said it's really busy and I should be getting my vin no later than next week. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Well, i did a thing. I saw the many MY listed under the existing inventory and snagged one that was identical to my order (My original order was placed 5/24 for Red with white interior, 7 seats, gemini , no tow and no fsd. The one i got has induction wheels (which i was going to change to my order) and Tow hitch. I took that one to be matched to me and i got a vin and delivery of June 11-17!!! I am beyond excited as i feel like i got a shortcut to getting my car way ahead of schedule. I'm guessing no one wanted the same configuration as me, with it being 3rd row seats as well.

Reactions: BagheeraNY
I placed an order on 5/28 for a Y that was showing 3-13 weeks delivery. Saw an inventory car pop-up last night and decided to place an order on one of those instead. I'm glad i did because less than 12 hours later I have a vin and a delivery date scheduled for 6/7! I really feel like i skipped the line here. I really wanted to take advantage of the $2k rebate before it expires. I'll lose the $100 order fee on by first order but at least i'll be able to guarantee the $2k rebate so i'll count that as a net gain of $1900.
Exactly what i did and i actually rushed down to the tesla store to have them match that to my account since i couldn't reach anyone on the phone or my SA who was away due to the holiday.

First post ever! Hi all - I placed my MY order on 5/5 for the most basic configuration: white on black, 19” wheels, no tow hitch, no FSD, 5 seater. Right after hesitantly accepting Tesla Vision 6/1 evening, received a VIN 200XXX. EDD has stayed the same since: 6/16-6/23. I asked the SA in Manhasset if she can nail down a firm date and she said: “Once the vehicle leaves the California factory, we will be able to schedule a precise delivery date and time.”

Reactions: Vic155 and MYMY21