Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent NYC order

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm scheduled for Sunday 4pm in Brooklyn :)

Btw, it says I should submit payment before taking delivery. However, can I go there and inspect the vehicle before making my final payment on the spot? Noting that I'm going to use Plaid to submit payment.
Congrats! So excited for you.

For payment, you can definitely make final payment in person although not sure about using Plaid payment. I would call your SA and ask just to be safe.

Reactions: Jerome_NYC
I'm scheduled for Sunday 4pm in Brooklyn :)

Btw, it says I should submit payment before taking delivery. However, can I go there and inspect the vehicle before making my final payment on the spot? Noting that I'm going to use Plaid to submit payment.
I'm in the same predicament. The Tesla person I asked recommended I make the payment no later than 3 days before delivery - unclear why. I'd also like to go over the car first...

I'm in the same predicament. The Tesla person I asked recommended I make the payment no later than 3 days before delivery - unclear why. I'd also like to go over the car first...

That's bizarre. You should be able to make payment in person on delivery day (with check or anything else). I'd call your DC where you're picking up the car to confirm.

Also love your username! lol

Reactions: Blissey2021
I m seeing no action in this thread - any new Mt Kisco deliveries
my estimate dates further slipped by a day to June 23 - 30.
I m worried if I get delivery by end of this june..
I think they are moving fast at Mt Kisco even if there aren't many posts here - I got the accept Tesla Vision button on 6/6, but wanted to wait until tomorrow's Plaid event to select it. I told myself I wouldn't log in until after the event, but I just checked and I no longer have the button and the new EDD is July 12 - Aug 1!

I think they are moving fast at Mt Kisco even if there aren't many posts here - I got the accept Tesla Vision button on 6/6, but wanted to wait until tomorrow's Plaid event to select it. I told myself I wouldn't log in until after the event, but I just checked and I no longer have the button and the new EDD is July 12 - Aug 1!
Bummer! Why did you want to wait for the event?

Bummer! Why did you want to wait for the event?
On the off chance that the delivery would be super quick and then on Plaid night news about the Texas Gigafactory pumping out Ys or Cybertrucks sooner than expected is announced. Probably not much chance of either of those things happening though. Trying to look at the bright side, maybe pick up will be a bit less stressful during the first month of the quarter?

My Mt Kisco date moved around a bit. I got my date last week and decided to throw my MY5 LR back into the pool for another customer to take.

for the BKLYN prepay question, DON’T PREPAY. BRING A CASHIERS CHECK MADE PAYABLE TO “TESLA INC.” PAY AFTER YOUR CAR IS PERFECT.

Ordered from the Brooklyn location on 5/16, finally got the vision page 2 days ago, accepted and got my VIN with a delivery range for end of June.

Then something weird happened - yesterday the VIN disappeared and now it says September delivery.

emailed the SA to find out what’s happening, hopefully it’s a bug!

Ordered from the Brooklyn location on 5/16, finally got the vision page 2 days ago, accepted and got my VIN with a delivery range for end of June.

Then something weird happened - yesterday the VIN disappeared and now it says September delivery.

emailed the SA to find out what’s happening, hopefully it’s a bug!
Mine was July / Aug two days ago, then end of June yesterday and September today. If you hear anything from the SA, please let me know!