Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent NYC order

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just stopped by the Smithtown DC earlier today and the lot is even more full. But the kicker is, all of the cars on the lot (or at least most of them) are newer. Which means the full lot I saw like 2 weeks ago was emptied (assuming by people taking delivery). All of the cars on the lot now are builds from 5/15 and newer.

I placed my order on 5/26 in NYC brooklyn, do you think i will get the car before June 30th?
No one knows. It's possible you do but don't bank on it. Tesla makes specs in batches. If you happened to have ordered the exact specs they are manufacturing right now, I suppose you may get lucky and get a vin in a few weeks. I'm picking up in BK too. Whatre ur specs?

No one knows. It's possible you do but don't bank on it. Tesla makes specs in batches. If you happened to have ordered the exact specs they are manufacturing right now, I suppose you may get lucky and get a vin in a few weeks. I'm picking up in BK too. Whatre ur specs?
Yea i am hoping i got lucky by ordering before June 1st, and SA said i should put the order to have a better chance of getting the car before the EV State incentive (not sure if he was hinting that it was a high chance i can get it before then). I do know they are prioritizing NYC as 1st in line so maybe that as well.

I got a Long range, Red with white interior 7 seater with 20 inductions. No Tow and no FSD.

Also worried that since i didn't upload photos of my trade in yet, it's going to delay me somehow? If so, i will clean the car and take pictures today. (was trying to delay taking the photos since the quote is only valid for 30 days i believe).