Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent NYC order

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Fingers crossed. Let me know how the pickup goes for you! I haven't heard too much about the delivery process in BK as of yet
First thing I can say is that I called the SC this morning and dialed for the delivery service. I had a Luke on the phone who has super nice and helpful. He has been able to tell me where the car was, when it was scheduled for delivery and what the process was afterwards.

Don't hesitate to call them.

Reactions: Nomesdrome
First thing I can say is that I called the SC this morning and dialed for the delivery service. I had a Luke on the phone who has super nice and helpful. He has been able to tell me where the car was, when it was scheduled for delivery and what the process was afterwards.

Don't hesitate to call them.
Thanks! Just tried calling them and went straight to voicemail. Will call them back in a couple of hours and let you know how it goes.

Love hearing NYCers getting their VINs! Lets keep each other posted throughout the process. Im also picking up in Brooklyn and havent seen many ppl post about deliveries from that location. I have a good feeling we'll all get deliveries before June 30 though

Reactions: Nomesdrome
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone in the NYC or tri state area has taken delivery or at least received a VIN in the last 2 weeks. I know there was a big Q1 push at the end of March but am curious to see if any MY ordered after the quarter have started to ship to the east coast. I ordered a MY on 4/2 and my delivery estimate has been around May 1 - May 16. I ordered black exterior, white interiors, induction wheels, no tow, no FSD. Thanks!
I ordered on Apr 15th, just got my VIN expecting delivery by June 12th.

Reactions: BagheeraNY
Yep, I called them at 10am this morning, chose the "delivery appointment" choice in the voice menu, and got someone almost immediately.
I was able to get ahold of them, the guy said there's really no information regarding my delivery at this time. If the same config is available due to a failed delivery pickup/money, I may have a chance at an earlier date but other than he's looking at end of June to first week of July.

I saw the same. There are a bunch of performance and 7 seaters in inventory that are up for grabs. I actually saw a few 5 seaters that fit most of our builds but as soon as you click them they go away and then come back later. Not sure what kind of glitch is going on. Even saw one with the exact same build as mine in the metro area but it wasn’t assigned. It’s really annoying to see inventory while we’re all waiting for assignments. My EDD did change though to June 15-30 after being blank for the past two days. I’m gonna try calling them when they open to see if there’s any inside inventory I can be matched to

I placed an order on 5/28 for a Y that was showing 3-13 weeks delivery. Saw an inventory car pop-up last night and decided to place an order on one of those instead. I'm glad i did because less than 12 hours later I have a vin and a delivery date scheduled for 6/7! I really feel like i skipped the line here. I really wanted to take advantage of the $2k rebate before it expires. I'll lose the $100 order fee on by first order but at least i'll be able to guarantee the $2k rebate so i'll count that as a net gain of $1900.