Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recommended PPF installer in So Cal? (West side)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey,

Firstly, thanks for everyone that has contributed and organized this. I am interested in the 360 PPF with stealth, is this considered the deal for the color change and is it still available?

Let me know if I should just contact Doug directly.

Please for the following;
- speak to Doug as the color change is outside your the nominal scope of the group buy.
- reminder to log your appt in the google sheet located in my signature.

Good luck and keep us updated

To everyone asking about the rebate(It’s clearly not a refund, and I wish you guys would stop calling it that),

Please be careful how we speak and approach this, as based on the posted context and recent comments, it may seem to have a perception of being aggressive/hostile.

The last thing I want to do is hurt our reputation with Doug or any vendor and rubbing people the wrong way and have this deal pulled/rescinded.

I won’t point fingers, but that kind of attitude is what screwed up the sweeter deal we had originally, but that’s why we can’t have nice things, cause other people don’t play well.

He is helping us out, and by no means needs any type of advertising..

I have also put in some decent time for this, to ensure that our group rate was substantial.

Please don’t make me regret setting this up.

If you think you found a better deal, then please share here.

Just got mine done with Ceramic Coat last Friday and going back tomorrow for a lesson on how to wash the car. It looks great and Doug's company does a great job at a great price. Appreciate everything that you have done to set this up for the rest of us.

Just got mine done with Ceramic Coat last Friday and going back tomorrow for a lesson on how to wash the car. It looks great and Doug's company does a great job at a great price. Appreciate everything that you have done to set this up for the rest of us.
agreed. Thanks Mobilesuite818 for setting this deal up. Much appreciated.

On another note, I texted Doug and he said the headlight is part of the frontal wrap...just an fyi.

Having my check up this weekend...

Since we have 13x Packages already registered as of today, it doesnt make sense to change the formatting now, as everyone who had appts in the past would need to go back in and update their specific coatings, which is a huge headache in by itself.

The fix for this would be to keep things the way they are.

When we hit the 20x, ill reach out to the pertinent members (Username/email) and then cross-reference to verify who got what (Doug keeps really good records) and ensure that rebates are sent.

Can you guys please chime in on what you chose re: tint vs chrome delete part of the package? I'm thinking about tinting, percentages and what's legal. I like the idea of tinting but I'm concerned about being able to see out at night. Somebody said there is a no-tint nano (not sure if Doug offers this) that cuts UV. What have you guys done?

Sorry for the multiple posts! I wasn't sure how to edit

For everyone who got the front PPF, we're all the edges of the frunk fully wrapped? My buddy's car from concourse didn't look like it was to me, but that could just be my observation. Just wanted to check before I sign up for the package :)

Sorry for the multiple posts! I wasn't sure how to edit

For everyone who got the front PPF, we're all the edges of the frunk fully wrapped? My buddy's car from concourse didn't look like it was to me, but that could just be my observation. Just wanted to check before I sign up for the package :)

Yes the edges are fully wrapped...some corners like where the top of the fenders are located by the A pillar is probably the most difficult..

Hi all-

Long time listener, first time caller...

Would love to know how far out Doug is right now. Still awaiting delivery of my M3, but would love to coordinate if I can somehow. Thanks so much for setting this up!

I just called Doug and setup an appointment and paid my deposit.

He's about 2.5 months out. I got an appointment for October 24. I pick up my car this coming Wednesday so I would be driving 2.5 months without any sort of protection or tint :(

Doug did tell me that he's on the verge of opening up another shop due to demand. It'll be really close to the Marina Del Rey delivery center and he mentioned he's almost certain he'll sign a lease this coming week. He did not mention when it would be open, but did mention that if that happens, I could get in to get my work done as early as 1st week of September.