Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

RECURRING EVENT: Cars & Coffee at duPont Registry in St. Petersburg

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi gang. My filthy car and I just got home from a work day that went much longer than expected. My options are to spend the next 2 hours detailing my car, or enjoying the evening with my wife. As much as I enjoy spending Tesla time with the local gang, my wife wins.

I hope to see you folks next month at C&C . In the meantime, I hope you all had/have a great Channukah, Christmas, Festivus, Beer Fest, Wine Fest, New Years, Lonely Night at home, or whatever other event you wish to celebrate.

Special Cars and Coffee this Saturday in downtown St. Petersburg. MaxK and his wife will be there with their Model X and I'm in as well.

Join Us for Cars Coffee This Saturday, January 16

CC1.JPG
CC2.jpg

First time I read this thread. I took our Sig X to the Feb Dupont Registry "show". It was my first visit, and I had no inkling they would want me to display our car, but they did. They parked me next to a 1912 all electric Victoria Convertible.

Attachments

• 2016 Tesla Model X Sig & Its 1912 Grandfather (Victoria Convertible).jpg
    2016 Tesla Model X Sig & Its 1912 Grandfather (Victoria Convertible).jpg
    309.9 KB · Views: 68
Reactions: Btrflyl8e
Here is your reminder for June - C&C is this coming Saturday. The weather forecast isn't so great but several of us are going anyway. The backup plan is to go down the street to Cracker Barrel, have breakfast, and talk about how great our cars are. So far we have:

LoL Rick - 2014 S85
FLDarren - 2014 S60 with custom AutoFlex color shifting finish
Btrflyl8e - 2016 S90D with all the new features
Great Dane - 2014 P85
Alaron - 2013 P85 with 3rd row seats
MaxK - 2016 Signature X P90D

Possibly 2 more Model S owners whose online names I don't have handy.

Remember that you need to get there by 6:30am if you want to show your car. Even though the official hours are 7-9, people start leaving at 8 and everyone is gone by 8:30.

Reactions: Alaron
It was a blast! Thanks for the pictures and the reserved spots, Pete. I didn't take a picture either. BTW, the Tesla guy with the silver one (and custom black headliner!) was Mike. I didn't get a chance to talk to the guy with the black car. Brad and I went to breakfast at Cracker Barrel but didn't decide on it until after we were in the car or we would have said something. Then when we left Cracker Barrel the Ariel Atom was parked next to Lightning. I snapped a picture for proof!
View attachment 54188

I know this is an old post, but that's my Ariel Atom3!

Just joined the Tesla club with the delivery of a black/black X 90D for the wife. We're both in love and considering an S for myself. I have seen you guys take over C&C in the past, I look forward to joining you :)
Hi,

Welcome to the forums and congratulations on your wife's new Model S.

If you both would like to join a Florida Tesla club, please click on the link to Florida Tesla Enthusiasts in my signature.

Larry

Just joined the Tesla club with the delivery of a black/black X 90D for the wife. We're both in love and considering an S for myself. I have seen you guys take over C&C in the past, I look forward to joining you :)
Welcome to the Tesla family! I look forward to meeting you. C&C is this coming Saturday, but we generally don't have much of a showing in July and August because it is just so hot.

Mark your calendars for 9/17 when duPont will be at the Peter O. Knight airport in Tampa. I'll post again when it gets closer.

Special location at the Peter O. Knight airport on Davis Islands in Tampa tomorrow. At least three of us will be there. Unfortunately, I will be leaving C&C at 8:00am to go the Drive Electric Week event in Oldsmar.

Good news: that's less than two miles from where I live.

Bad news: I'm in north Florida to celebrate my grandmother's 100th birthday tomorrow

I like you folks, but grandma wins this time. Have fun!