Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Red Model 3 demo car at Fremont Delivery center

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

wraithnot

Model 3 VIN #2942 Model S VIN #5785
Dec 16, 2012
SF Bay Area
In case this hasn't been posted before, there is a red Model 3 demo car at the Fremont delivery center. It's unlocked and available for sitting, poking, prodding, etc. We're in the lobby waiting for our Model 3 delivery so I wasn't able to do an extensive search to see if this has been posted yet. vIN is 540.
IMG_7739.JPG

In case this hasn't been posted before, there is a red Model 3 demo car at the Fremont delivery center. It's unlocked and available for sitting, poking, prodding, etc. We're in the lobby waiting for our Model 3 delivery so I wasn't able to do an extensive search to see if this has been posted yet. vIN is 540.View attachment 272306

You didn't upload the picture correctly

In case this hasn't been posted before, there is a red Model 3 demo car at the Fremont delivery center. It's unlocked and available for sitting, poking, prodding, etc. We're in the lobby waiting for our Model 3 delivery so I wasn't able to do an extensive search to see if this has been posted yet. vIN is 540.View attachment 272306
This is great and all, but when will there be one in the Seattle SLU store?

Reactions: zmarty
Is the orange peel as bad in person as it appears in the second photo?
The paint on the car they sent us home with looks OK to me. I did notice that the seam on the chrome trim piece over the doors on the demo car was a bit rough, but the seam on VIN 2942 is noticeably better. This piece of trim is all one piece and doesn't have a seam on our Model S. But we have an early 2013 Model S so there are some alignment issues with other parts of the trim even though the top part is all one piece.

IMG_7773.JPG