Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Red Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got my VIN today around 4-5 pm.

OD: 1/13 evening
red/black, no other options

Fremont built

@Bbear I have my EDD as feb 5th-feb 12th. which part of California are you in? I live in the bay area, so Fremont is not very far... waiting for my delivery schedule option

@J-a-x updated my details in spreadsheet too
Congrats

Please update when you get your delivery schedule when it opens up. I am tracking that too. I got VIN but no change in EDD or update about delivery.

Also please update which financing option you choose. I am in same h1b visa status as you. I am most likely going ahead with Tesla financing.

Reactions: mt247
Congrats

Please update when you get your delivery schedule when it opens up. I am tracking that too. I got VIN but no change in EDD or update about delivery.

Also please update which financing option you choose. I am in same h1b visa status as you. I am most likely going ahead with Tesla financing.
Congrats to you as well. what's your current edd?

I have a pre-approval from a CU called myeecu, and I am still looking for a couple more places to see if I can get better rates, I am considering tesla financing as well which I will finalize in a day or two

Reactions: VJCarLover
Happily awaiting delivery on 2/8, got an email requesting a picture of our credit Union financed check or our loan documents. It was a Tesla email address but these days it’s so easy to spoof email addresses, I was dubious. I called and of course waited online (worst on hold music ever) for 35 minutes before I found out it was legit. Seems a bit unnecessary, does Tesla really think I would put $250 down and fulfill all the required steps and then NOT have the check? And why not do this through the app, everything else is! Anyway, driving to the Jacksonville service center to pick up Red Y this Wednesday!

Got my VIN today around 4-5 pm.

OD: 1/13 evening
red/black, no other options

Fremont built

@Bbear I have my EDD as feb 5th-feb 12th. which part of California are you in? I live in the bay area, so Fremont is not very far... waiting for my delivery schedule option

@J-a-x updated my details in spreadsheet too
The difference in delivery dates is interesting. I live in the Bay Area but moved my delivery to Stockton because I work there. On 1/13 I rushed in to at least look at a MY before ordering that evening and it seemed like a nice experience although it’s not my closest option. My last Tesla order was from Walnut Creek but we were surprised we had to pick up in San Francisco which was not ideal.

Just came back from delivery and it went smoothly. Austin build PA0639 with 3 miles and panel gaps were almost perfect! While waiting for my car, I walked around the lot to check out other Fremont and Austin build Ys. Surprisingly, the Austin Ys on the lot had better build quality. I saw a few Fremont build with bad gaps and misaligned glass roof.

Overall, build quality is much better than the M3 I had 2 years ago. Hope all you guys get good builds.

The difference in delivery dates is interesting. I live in the Bay Area but moved my delivery to Stockton because I work there. On 1/13 I rushed in to at least look at a MY before ordering that evening and it seemed like a nice experience although it’s not my closest option. My last Tesla order was from Walnut Creek but we were surprised we had to pick up in San Francisco which was not ideal.
that's interesting. I have my pick-up scheduled for 02/13.

@VJCarLover

How do you call a SA? I’ve never received a text, and when I go to the local sales/service center, they tell me they can’t help me because I ordered online and I need to talk to the national team.
I think I Jinxed myself. After telling you I had no problems reaching a tesla rep., for the last week, I can not get a hold of anyone at Tesla 888 number, at Clarkston Service and delivery in Michigan, or the sales office in Michigan. WTF. Tesla tells you to leave a message but the messaging system said its full. If it was any other business you would think they went bankrupt and out of business. I am supposed to pick up my MYRP on Friday and had some questions but there is no one to answer them.. Totally ghosted me. :) This car better be the best car ever otherwise I will buy a V10 Gas guzler at a flippin dealership(both of which I hate). Does anyone have a magical way of talking to a human being at Tesla?