Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Red Multi Coat Model Y LR

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve been looking around and couldn't find a waiting room for Red Multi Coat Model Y LR being delivered recently. So I thought why not open one and talk to everyone with orders of similar specs.

My Order Date: In store order on
9/05, Model Y LR, Metallic Grey, Tow Hitch, No FSD, profile completed same day
Modifications: 9/8 - Changed color to Multi coat Red. Took me a while to decide if I want to spend additional $2k on the color but then I gave up and thought I will be happier if I picked red :)
Current EDD: N/A
VIN: N/A
Sacramento Area

The wait is Longgggggggggggg!

I have a Red Multi Coat MY on order. I currently have a Red M3 as well and love the color So can’t wait for the MY. My EDD is generic October at the moment.

MYLR l Ext: Red | Int: White| 20” Wheels | Tow l 7 Seats
Ordered on 7/10.

I’ve been looking around and couldn't find a waiting room for Red Multi Coat Model Y LR being delivered recently. So I thought why not open one and talk to everyone with orders of similar specs.

My Order Date: In store order on
9/05, Model Y LR, Metallic Grey, Tow Hitch, No FSD, profile completed same day
Modifications: 9/8 - Changed color to Multi coat Red. Took me a while to decide if I want to spend additional $2k on the color but then I gave up and thought I will be happier if I picked red :)
Current EDD: N/A
VIN: N/A
Sacramento Area

The wait is Longgggggggggggg!
I just ordered my Y a couple of weeks ago, and delivery is around feb.i also am struggling with color and I'm going with red also. The problem is I'm trying to find a red one on the streets but can't seem to fond one to check out. I've seen a couple that look to me like a more of a copper red. Kind of dull looking. I'm hoping that's not the red that I'm seeing on the web. Hope I'm making sense:).

I just ordered my Y a couple of weeks ago, and delivery is around feb.i also am struggling with color and I'm going with red also. The problem is I'm trying to find a red one on the streets but can't seem to fond one to check out. I've seen a couple that look to me like a more of a copper red. Kind of dull looking. I'm hoping that's not the red that I'm seeing on the web. Hope I'm making sense:).
Yeah that was my thought too when I was debating to order red but when I ordered I ordered the Midnight silver. Next day after I ordered I saw red ones on the street and it was a beautiful red. Red ones are hard to find on the streets since its an extra cost attached to it. You see millions of white, bunch of midnight, I saw 1-2 blacks and since I changed my order to Red, I saw 2 MYLR red color car. Its not really blood red color, but a little hint of black in it but not like wine. Its a decent red and it looks beautiful.
Did you go for a test drive yet? They usually have a red in their showroom. Go for Red, you will love it :)

While I have a red/white on order, I've never seen a red Y in person until today (lots of red 3s).

Not as vibrant as I thought it would be.

Attachments

• Photo Oct 24, 10 55 12 AM.jpg
    Photo Oct 24, 10 55 12 AM.jpg
    513.8 KB · Views: 2,397
  • Photo Oct 24, 10 55 19 AM.jpg
    Photo Oct 24, 10 55 19 AM.jpg
    486.4 KB · Views: 255