Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Red P3D with Black Interior

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Log into your tesla account and click "Manage" on your order and then enter this in the dev console in your browser. If you have a VIN assigned it will decode the string, otherwise show blank.

atob(Tesla.ProductF.Data["EncodedVin"])

Using the javascript trick i see I have a VIN assigned, but haven't heard from anyone at Tesla yet. Did you have the optional performance package?
Yes, I have red P3D with optional performance (so 20 inch wheels), black interior and EAP (not FSD package for now). Line waiter, not current owner and ordered June 17th. I have Aug to Oct delivery window but no VIN even with the JS trick, unless I’m doing it wrong. What are your details?

Yes, I have red P3D with optional performance (so 20 inch wheels), black interior and EAP (not FSD package for now). Line waiter, not current owner and ordered June 17th. I have Aug to Oct delivery window but no VIN even with the JS trick, unless I’m doing it wrong. What are your details?

Red, black interior with everything except the performance package. I reserved online the first day, and ordered June 27th. There are 15 people on the spreadsheet with your configuration, and none of them are listed as having a VIN yet, so my guess is they aren't building it yet (or just recently started).

upload_2018-7-30_17-10-28.png

My edit button disappeared a while ago. Probably 1-2 weeks ago.

Reactions: njsrikar