Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Referral Code Swap

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I used my own referral code to order my Mode 3 which is my first Tesla. Here’s how.

I ordered without a code. Pretty much immediately, my referral code showed up in my account page online. I emailed that code to my Owner Advisor and asked him to add it to my order. Roughly 24-36 hours later, my own referral code was attached to my order and it showed up under “Ordered” in my referral count online and Tesla app loot box. Now that I have taken delivery of the car, it shows up under Delivered.

The day I ordered I got an email from my OA introducing themselves and it said my referral code was... it was blank. So I emailed the OA saying it was blank and they replied with my referral code the next day.

It does not show on the website.

Once you take delivery you cant add a code. At this point you just want others to use your code without the possibility to use others

Please don't comment if you don't know what you're talking about. Here's the email I received from Tesla Referral Program Support:

Hello ,

Thank You for contacting Tesla Service Support! I apologize for any inconvenience this delayed response has caused.

I am currently seeing your vehicle set up for pay per use supercharging please provide the referral code you wished to use for six months of free unlimited supercharging.

If you have any further questions you may reply to this email, or you can reach Service Support at (877) 798-3752.

Best regards,

I am receiving delivery of my MR Model 3 in Rockville, MD on 12/17 and would be happy to use someone else's code if they are willing to use mine for their delivery. Please PM me

I am receiving delivery of my MR Model 3 in Rockville, MD on 12/17 and would be happy to use someone else's code if they are willing to use mine for their delivery. Please PM me

I'll swap with you. I have a code to give you, and I'm being asked to give a code to Tesla now. Please let me know asap.

I have a code ready for you and I can also give my delivery advisor your code too at this time. Mine asked me to send him a code to add to my car so it can be ready during pickup on 12/17

Okay, well I don't know that we'll figure out how to PM anytime soon, so here's my email address: i.am.david.steinberg at gmail dot com. please email me and we'll figure it out. thanks, David