Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I'm an author at CleanTechnica (and a software engineer) and have helped several people order their Tesla's.

Here is my referral link: Tesla Supercharging Credit and Extended Solar Warranty

Here is my author link: Paul Fosse, Author at CleanTechnica

My phone number for texting or calling is 813.786.3166

If you are interested in something else for using my referral code, send me a text or pm and I will be happy to consider it.

Thanks and get those orders in (with my or someone else's referral code) by November 30th to be eligible for the full $7,500 tax credit.

I am offering my referral code to anyone in the market for a Tesla. In return I will ship out to you a Wall Charger. I am waiting for my wall charger award and plan to swap out my existing 1 year old Wall Charger Gen 2 as a thank you. My existing wall charger is in great condition and I do have the original box and all paperwork for it. I do plan to keep the black Elon Special Edition Wall Charger.

I am offering my referral code to anyone in the market for a Tesla. In return I will ship out to you a Wall Charger. I am waiting for my wall charger award and plan to swap out my existing 1 year old Wall Charger Gen 2 as a thank you. My existing wall charger is in great condition and I do have the original box and all paperwork for it. I do plan to keep the black Elon Special Edition Wall Charger.

PM me please.

Status
Not open for further replies.