Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Referral Points Not Updated

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello!

A buddy of mine accepted delivery of his Tesla Model 3 today using my referral link. However, my points on the app are still showing as 0. The status on his order for me is showing "Ordered" and Points Pending. Anyone know why this may be the case or if there may be a glitch? Would contacting Tesla via email be the best course of action?

Thanks!

Hello!

A buddy of mine accepted delivery of his Tesla Model 3 today using my referral link. However, my points on the app are still showing as 0. The status on his order for me is showing "Ordered" and Points Pending. Anyone know why this may be the case or if there may be a glitch? Would contacting Tesla via email be the best course of action?

Thanks!
The best course of action would likely be to wait for at least a few days past delivery to see if it shows up (vs expecting it to show up the same day as delivered, on a weekened).

Upvote 0
Hello!

Thanks!
Did you ever see the credits in your account? I haven’t seen mine yet either.

Upvote 0