Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed “2021” Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

Bobo Tinker

Hi I'm Bobo
Jun 26, 2021
Houston, Texas
Just got a text to schedule my delivery. Earliest day was 8/9. I hope they don’t delay it. It’s the last day I can pick it up before leaving for two weeks lol.
I also just got text to schedule delivery. Looks like they will be delivering it to my house instead of pickup from the nearest SC. Drop off is scheduled for 8/9 which was the earliest date available and the last date on the EDD date range of 8/3-8/9.
Located in Texas and received vin on 7/27.

bpeed

Jul 31, 2021
M3P order date 6/30. Changed from Blue to White on the 7/9 after much internal debate. RN# the same.
Now White/White. Estimated delivery date has been all over the place for three weeks and it has changed daily.
For past the past week, the front end date has been pushed out by 1 day. This morning it moved in 1 day and the end day moved in 1 as well.
Hoping it's a good sign. ;-)

ETD now 8/12 - 8/22
No Vin# yet.

BGT_SS201

Jul 31, 2021
Texas
Joining the waiting room and patiently waiting. M3P Ordered 6/30. Red/Black with FSD. Original 7 to 11 weeks. Have watched the EDD go all over the place. Went to delivery center today to see if I could get any better information and was told no soft date yet and it would be pretty much end of August. Current EDD is showing 8/12 to 8/25.

hcdavis3

HCD3
Supporting Member
Mar 3, 2019
Joining the waiting room and patiently waiting. M3P Ordered 6/30. Red/Black with FSD. Original 7 to 11 weeks. Have watched the EDD go all over the place. Went to delivery center today to see if I could get any better information and was told no soft date yet and it would be pretty much end of August. Current EDD is showing 8/12 to 8/25.
😊Patience is not in my lexicon. Hoping you get your car soon.

nyudoc04

Jun 1, 2021
MD
Here’s some pics. :)

Went straight to discount tire to swap tires to all seasons. Summer tires will be going up for sale shortly.
Congratulations! My serial number is within 20 of yours - may have been produced on the same shift. We are kind of related! ;)

nyudoc04

Jun 1, 2021
MD
Tomorrow's D-Day - surprised they allowed me to schedule on a Sunday. I received a text that it will be a 5-10 min max contactless delivery...wonder if the SC is open and if there will be people there?
I think the ones here do deliver 7 days a week towards end of quarter but unsure about now. I'm sure there will be someone there though - just in case. Best of luck and please share some pics!

Reactions: JohnnyMa

MichaelStad

Jul 17, 2021
Honolulu, HI
M3P ordered 7/11. EDD is currently 8/16-8/29. First date has been pushed back one day per day for the past few days. No VIN yet. I live on Oahu so I imagine delivery will be an additional 3 weeks or so after my car is ready. I don’t think I’ve ever felt as impatient as I do in this moment.

Bums

Jul 31, 2021
MD
Just ordered today. Adviser said that the 7-9 weeks target is best case scenario and most likely November due to overwhelming demand. Did say to put payment as cash so my position in line won't be move. I asked about proof of insurance and he said to just wait for Vin.

RCDDS

Jul 19, 2021
Dallas, Texas
I also just got text to schedule delivery. Looks like they will be delivering it to my house instead of pickup from the nearest SC. Drop off is scheduled for 8/9 which was the earliest date available and the last date on the EDD date range of 8/3-8/9.
Located in Texas and received vin on 7/27.
Ayyy awesome! Congrats!! Still waiting on the text to schedule delivery so hopefully soon, fingers crossed!

Reactions: Bobo Tinker

RolyGSX

Jun 28, 2021
Old Bridge,NJ
It’s crazy how we all have the same pick up date but in different parts of the country. I’m still picking up from my local delivery center. When I ordered I had the option to choose.

Reactions: RCDDS

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC