Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just wanted to post on the 1,100th page of unanswered complaints.
This made me think that most posts here are the caption to this New Yorker cartoon.
FBBEDA4C-07EE-42E1-A086-70FBC8218888.png

Although, no complaints from me. I appreciate the camaraderie here.

I left a WFT message with my SA about the EDD bump. she has never talked to me other than confirming my order and a follow-up of a delay last year
after i sent 3 emails in a canned response. (Surrey, BC Canada - Sydney Huang)

Today I got calls and texts from a neighbouring dealership (under 50 km away)
from Grace from the Richmond BC, location.
empathetic and showing actual customer care.
She wishes that my VIN will be on their Model X delivery party as
no MXLR have been delivered.
She explained the process that the dealer gets emailed 3 days before the car is dropped off.
"the customer gets notified before the dealer"
And they are not bound to a 3 day delivery window (aka you can wait a few days to make the trip to the dealer)

i'm pleased with this Tesla reach out as its the first in over 12+ months

Looks like another week with not much movement again. One thing Tesla has achieved with me these last 13 months is to count weeks like days. I think it’s a mix of the pandemic, lack of communication from Tesla, and this thread that makes time fly so quick. Add work and family on top of that and we are at light speed. But at least this means I should get a new VIN next week since this week was a dud, right. Tesla would never lie.

On a side note, I never in a million years thought I’d ever be in a public restroom hugging another human that’s sitting on a toilet crying and holding me tight saying, “don’t let me get flushed down!!!” I could hear people laughing. Four year old kids are so entertaining.

Leave them alone. You get 10 pages of people saying their EDD pushed another month, 10 pages of replies saying theirs didn't, some replies likes yours saying who cares, then another 20 pages of replies saying they care about all those replies, then another 10 pages of replies saying their EDD got pushed from the 10 pages of replies who said theirs didn't yesterday.
Agreed. Besides this is one way the forum helps. We just vent!

Smear fest? A car is turning left right in front of an approaching truck that it sees. This looks like an absolute disregard to safety, logic and lives of their customers. One line of code could prevent that! CC: @elon musk.
They have hundreds of fanatic, highly driven code writers and the greatest minds in software engineering/AI. If it was that easy it'd be done by the other car companies a long time ago. Yet here we are, and the goal remains noble and very necessary. If the hardest software code to ever be produced is in the development phase, it seems silly for you to imply that it didn't score 100 yet, therefore it's negligence.

If Tesla doesn't open up the supercharger network in US they don't get that sweet sweet infrastructure money. You know Tesla is a fiend for free money.
Elon just said last month he's against Build Back Better and the EV rebates. Along with all fossil fuel subsidies too. I'm not sure how that fits into your narrative.

is there any way to get notified when inventory pops up?
Go to this site, sign up for notifications. I get an email every couple of days with new vehicles coming on line at Tesla dealers. For me it's helpful to see how much I'll be able to sell my 2018 for when my Plaid arrives. You can always refresh their site and get instant info.

• Informative
Reactions: lexus26
you along other 12,876 people who posted the same "pushed to April" WE GET IT, NO NEED FOR 23,677 POSTS OF 'PUSHED TO MAY'
it is a waiting room but when you go to a doctor you
don't see people getting up from their chairs screaming "I'm still waiting"
Not as annoying as using all caps and bold print in a post. Just saying…..

Crazy idea..

Instead of everyone spamming their EDD, add it to a single database 😄

Protip: Sort by "Checkin" date to see who has recently updated their info.