Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Basically the moon needs to align with earth, sun, and Venus in certain ways to achieve. How many people in the car? What's the tire pressure? Tire size? Brand of tire?
1 person in car, 20” wheels, factory conti all season tires… tire pressure 46 front and back as per door label… Yaa. I was surprised it was so good especially with so much wind…

I almost had a meltdown earlier 😂💀 the tesla customer service lady said it was a note on my account saying I couldn’t take delivery at Tesla Raleigh NC because I’m registering in VA. They transferred me directly to the Raleigh store. No answer. Then the customer service lady called me back and said her higher ups said disregard that I can still take delivery. (As I’ve always done in NC) I hate the Richmond VA tesla center. And I got her to move my date up to the 9th. Fingers crossed 🤞😭😭😭

I think you me and others need to contact Tesla or even Elon and figure what the **** is going on for their most expensive(ish) vehicle. The quality is horrible. If they screwed that, what else did they? It'd a "simple" thing to have the bolts and nuts assembled properly. How can we trust anything else is?
Exactly. we knew there could be some quality issues, like FWD would rub against the paint, panel gap or even paint chips, scratches. But never expected like that. That's a whole new level of quality issue. And judging from the reaction I got from my local SC, I don't think they'd care even if we bring that to higher ups of Elon's attention. Cause they're so hot right now, everybody wants a Tesla, given the gas price right now, their sales number is only going to keep rising. They don't care to lose a customer or two. I'm a business man myself, I know good products must meet with good customer service. otherwise they aren't going to keep all that customers when competitors come.

Reactions: signalbobby
@studioloft It looks like someone deleted the delivery column in the sheet. I don't know when your most recent backup is. I have a local one from last night, and I was trying to fill in the delivery column but there are some new entries in the sheet and apparently it sorts by date differently than Excel does when there are multiple columns with the same date.

• Informative
Reactions: studioloft
How so? The Y first 2 rows is about the same size.
we need room for 6 at least (2 kids and often travel with grandparents other family or friends) and the 7 passenger Y's third row is a joke... we went to check it out and the whole vehicle just felt cramped... we have a 3 row SUV right now with captains chairs in the middle and thats the layout that we prefer. I wish the Y worked for us, I would save myself $40k+

Has this been confirmed?
The range on the LRMX Refresh can be impressive — this morning I drove 14 miles to an appointment and back… so 28 miles in all… combination of city and Highway driving, plenty of start and stop traffic and I drove 67 on the highway…. 20 mph winds today, so had a considerable tailwind on the way there and headwind on the way back. Temp was 63 and I didn’t use any HVAC. Round trip achieved 258 kwh per mile. Drove in chill mode.
Thanks for the detailed data.

This is odd… in the app I no longer have those cards with the different options like delivery date, payment, insurance, accept, etc… all I have is a link to the online account……. Then in the online account I am missing the option to upload the proof of insurance. Has this happened to any one else?

44736FA9-2990-467F-A8A4-191F39EB3ABD.jpeg 1188D08A-4A3E-4E24-B800-B0775BE08B97.jpeg

VINer!

June 17 2021 order
Black / White / 6 Seat / 20” wheels
Chicago - Grand Ave delivery

When is a good time to change from cash payment to do credit app and trade in? Should I wait for delivery to be scheduled?
Here we go again. That’s four in the last 10 days with the exact same configuration as mine ordered months after me. This one almost 5 months after me. No question they are punishing those that ordered pre-refresh and that they now have to give a $2,000 discount to. This is just a massive piss off.

Last edited:
Here we go again. That’s four in the last 10 days with the exact same configuration as mine ordered months after me. This one almost 5 months after me. No question they are punishing those that ordered pre-refresh and that they now have to now give a $2,000 discount to. This is just a massive piss off.
It is easy to understand how you would feel singled out. My best guess is that Tesla doesn't have it out for you or any other pre-refresh order, they just are struggling to make and deliver vehicles. Unfortunately, it isn't that they hate you, but big picture they just don't care.

Reactions: Stro
I have the same order date as you in San Diego and still stuck on July. My rn starts with 11454 so I was slightly ahead of you as well. Did you have a march edd before you got vin?
Feb then July...then March 1-31...then March 2-29...then March 3-27 and finally March 9-13 with first time VIN assigned this morning. Tesla can't seem to make up their mind.