Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
He’s a liar, some of us here ordered almost a year ago and we haven’t received any update to include a VIN or an EDD time window.
The only thing makes it somewhat believable is his account is from 2017 with good posting history, & he’s located in California. Makes sense for him to possibly get his first buttttttttt until we see that proof 🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨

The Rivian R1S looks like some good competition for the Model X, with more towing capacity and ~20K cheaper than a Model X. That said, Tesla Supercharging is a huge benefit. But at some point, either Tesla has to get serious about delivering Model X, or alternatives look attractive.

And don't tell me about the Cybertruck. It's fugly and way too large for many customers.
The CT is still 2 years away. You will get an MX long before a CT. Granted, it will take a long time for Rivian, Ford, etc to ramp production so there are no good options. If my Roadster sells quickly (getting it detailed this weekend and then will post it in the For Sale section here) I might get a Volvo EV. They do 24 month leases that you can return after 5 months with no penalty.

I tweeted sawyer merritt and he said this. I mean he could be wrong though.
214D4DD6-BD7F-4197-8F9B-49BAC0B6ADA9.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: SpaceCash
The Rivian R1S looks like some good competition for the Model X, with more towing capacity and ~20K cheaper than a Model X. That said, Tesla Supercharging is a huge benefit. But at some point, either Tesla has to get serious about delivering Model X, or alternatives look attractive.

And don't tell me about the Cybertruck. It's fugly and way too large for many customers.
CT in the same size category as F-150 that if I recall is the most popular truck in North America. Fugly is debatable. I find it stunning, my wife says it’s hideous. To each their own.