Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Okay approaching 100 miles in my Blue X LR and discovered an odd QA issue. The passenger seat is missing the seat controls and the seat is literally in the most uncomfortable position. Essentially straight up. My wife doesn’t even want to ride in the car (8 months pregnant) and we are supposed to visit family tomorrow. Argh. Otherwise the car appears flawless.

How do I report the issue - and can I do anything in the interim? Why can’t I adjust from the screen or app?

Finally got the badges done today. Not great pictures with rain. This looks much better than original silver badge.
No offense, but your badge looks...fake. Very different from the OEM badge (see attached picture). Not sure where we could buy a genuine badge.

1647647745563.png

Last edited:
Okay approaching 100 miles in my Blue X LR and discovered an odd QA issue. The passenger seat is missing the seat controls and the seat is literally in the most uncomfortable position. Essentially straight up. My wife doesn’t even want to ride in the car (8 months pregnant) and we are supposed to visit family tomorrow. Argh. Otherwise the car appears flawless.

How do I report the issue - and can I do anything in the interim? Why can’t I adjust from the screen or app?
Crap now I gotta pull on the seats to make sure they don’t move AND check to make sure they DO move too?

Just took delivery of my wife’s X LR with cream interior to match my S plaid. I’m very pleased with fit and finish. The FWD need some alignment but overall very nice.

View attachment 782664View attachment 782666View attachment 782668View attachment 782669 View attachment 782664
Would love to hear your review, having both!!
View attachment 782671

Here it is, picked it up yesterday, so far loving it. hope you all get yours soon.
Can't wait to hear your review after driving it for a bit!!

No offense, but your badge looks...fake. Very different from the OEM badge (see attached picture). Not sure where we could buy a genuine badge.

View attachment 782777
Thats not the original badge your showing, even though they are slapping them on our cars. This was the true original that went to the first 100 Plaid Model S owners back in I think it was July. So fake is to the beholder. Naranga's looks closer to me to the true O.G. Plaid badge that wasn't a rectangular shape as they are putting on our cars, but a raised emblem where you can see the paint underneath, just blacked out.

Attachments

• tesla-model-s-plaid-badge-scaled-463x348.jpeg
    tesla-model-s-plaid-badge-scaled-463x348.jpeg
    24.9 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
Well my initial delivery day was March 26th. I received a text a few days ago that the delivery needed to be moved due to the container truck being late. My delivery is now set up for March 30th. I leave for vacation to Canada on April 3rd. I'm taking all bets!
Whatever you do, DON'T tell them you're heading to Canada. We're not expected to see the X until August - fair warning.

I have these. Sitting in garage waiting on my MX to arrive.

I ordered directly from TWRAPS.

I would rather paint, but I’ve heard of warranty concern questions as well.

So I decided against the TWRAPS caliper wraps. They are basically stickers. And they only covered a small portion of the calipers. The MXP front caliper assembly is huge. I ended up getting them painted. Pic attached. Front and back.

Attachments

• F9C2BAA0-A7C7-4010-8357-FC27639257E1.jpeg
    F9C2BAA0-A7C7-4010-8357-FC27639257E1.jpeg
    449.6 KB · Views: 89
  • A50F6020-B9DF-4702-AFDB-DD7D42CD5FCF.jpeg
    A50F6020-B9DF-4702-AFDB-DD7D42CD5FCF.jpeg
    437 KB · Views: 70