Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Could be location-based (ie proximity to Fremont), as mine says April and I’m 40 miles from factory. That being said, these dates (or lack thereof) are probably inaccurate at this point.
For the most part, people who ordered before the Q4 meeting when the refresh was announced don't have estimated delivery date. We have orders from September, December and January and none have delivery dates

Reactions: skybluecgreen
This is the update I got from my SA today:
”So far nothing and no information from the factory at this point. We aren’t sure why the delay and we have not gotten any updates yet. None have delivered”
A little annoying, to say the least. I’m in Oregon, so should be one of the earlier places to start deliveries. As they completely missed Elon’s timeline (what a surprise) and never even had an official unveiling of the car, some sort of update would have been nice. But, if the reddit person is to be believed, maybe production and deliveries aren’t too far off. I ordered 1/27 and my delivery date still says April, although I suspect that will be at least a month off.

For the most part, people who ordered before the Q4 meeting when the refresh was announced don't have estimated delivery date. We have orders from September, December and January and none have delivery dates
My order is from Nov and it was briefly shown June 20-30 and now it's gone. I'm from Houston, TX and was promised priorirty delivery so hopefully the empty date means something instead of July like most people ordered after the announcement.

• Informative
Reactions: MorrisonHiker
Small update. Prior to today I showed nothing. The words estimated delivery weren’t even there. Today now it shows “estimated delivery-“. Perhaps an update on Monday is coming.

ordered September last year. LR 7 seater white white in southern Cali

Our X page is now showing the same. The S still shows nothing. Both ordered as old model and then converted to refresh in January.

Small update. Prior to today I showed nothing. The words estimated delivery weren’t even there. Today now it shows “estimated delivery-“. Perhaps an update on Monday is coming.

ordered September last year. LR 7 seater white white in southern Cali
Same!!!

Attachments

• 62DFEC08-B724-4A0C-8E6B-DD9D634DFDCE.jpeg
    62DFEC08-B724-4A0C-8E6B-DD9D634DFDCE.jpeg
    145 KB · Views: 73
My Service Rep told me Yesterday Model X may be available between end of May to end of June and more towards June . This is as per their internal email. As I ordered in December I may get end of May ... I don’t have an estimated delivery . He couldn’t answer why. I don’t think they know any more than we do . I have a feeling they read these forums to answer.