Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
And the problem persists today as well!
Now even the App does not allow logging in.
F79A2E79-9627-4DE2-B5A9-477F45C0375F.jpeg

Last edited:
I had a similar issue a while back on one of my devices or even computers, where I kept on getting the Italian version of the Tesla website. 🤷🏼‍♂️
Maybe clear the cache?
Thanks. Strangely this error/toggle seems to only happen on the mobile browser version and clearing cache was the first thing I did but still will not work.
The login now works on my PC browser and Tesla app since this morning so guess will iron out soon.

Received update this morning.

EDD May 21 - 25 with VIN assigned.

7SAXCBE56NF329xxx

Upon, checking the tracker, my VIN number seems low in sequence. Is this normal or was it built months ago. I'm hoping for the Matrix lights and tilt/swivel screen.
You 100% do not have matrix headlights. No one with an MX does. Zero shipments so far. Best ETA we have now is July builds, based only on rumor.

You 99% do not have the swivel. That is indeed an older VIN (but not ancient or anything). I'd guess a March build? Maybe someone around here has a better idea.

Reactions: msjodilynn1
Hi gglockner,
Finally, how did you solved your wiring problem with the pigtail ?
Did you test it with your LED tester into the 7-pin plug of your Tesla ?
Tel me if you have 12v on the 7-pin plug or if you'll have to switch red/blue wire as described by @ShawnA ?
Thanks again !
Yes. The trailer arrived this week so I’ve been busy. I started to write a full report about trailer towing with the X that I hope to post soon.

You 100% do not have matrix headlights. No one with an MX does. Zero shipments so far. Best ETA we have now is July builds, based only on rumor.

You 99% do not have the swivel. That is indeed an older VIN (but not ancient or anything). I'd guess a March build? Maybe someone around here has a better idea.
What are the most recent MX VINs? Curious what to look for *if* I ever get mine assigned.

So my 2022 MXP was supposed to be picked up from the Santa clara service center for some paint trim correction and panel gaps fix and I get a call from my rep saying that the service technician deployed the side airbags when replacing the yolk worm. And now had to replace the headboard and other interior trim.

Anyone else had a smilies experience with standard service?
Well at least they told you and didn't try to cover it up.

Received update this morning.

EDD May 21 - 25 with VIN assigned.

7SAXCBE56NF329xxx

Upon, checking the tracker, my VIN number seems low in sequence. Is this normal or was it built months ago. I'm hoping for the Matrix lights and tilt/swivel screen.
Yeah I think it is an older VIN, but it looks like you have an Oct '21 order date on a MXLR, so I probably wouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth :)

If you reject you might be waiting months, and if you are financing that might turn into costing you $

Ohhhh Lawwwd, Lawwwddd, Lawwwdd, Lawwd. VINdication.
VINned last night at 10:29pm. EDD 5/09-13

Hopefully it won't get snatched away, out from my itty bitty little hands.
Now if DCU credit union can just let me slide on ordering the 2 weeks away replacement SS card.
Oh my. It's been a lot of days waiting...

Hopefully there are beginning to be a lot more VINs out there, maybe this is a good sign that we need. Ramping is now OVER!!

Ohhhh Lawwwd, Lawwwddd, Lawwwdd, Lawwd. VINdication.
VINned last night at 10:29pm. EDD 5/09-13

Hopefully it won't get snatched away, out from my itty bitty little hands.
Now if DCU credit union can just let me slide on ordering the 2 weeks away replacement SS card.
Oh my. It's been a lot of days waiting...

Hopefully there are beginning to be a lot more VINs out there, maybe this is a good sign that we need. Ramping is now OVER!!
On 2nd thought, I may have a 2nd wave field X. To tell you the truth, I can't wait anymore. I'll take it if it's in good shape.