Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hilariously, I ordered all weather floormats last week through the Tesla app and they showed up yesterday, ahead of schedule

Now if they'd just allow you to order EPC-sourced tesla OEM parts through the app you might be able to build your own before your car arrives, lol
Haha how about
“We decided to do the Model X via crowdsourced production. Parts are being shipped out to a warehouse for future owners to build their own.” 🤣😳

Everyone's EDD showed back up today including mine. Got excited, then got busy at work. refreshed and checked again and now it's back blank. So I think we're having some sort of glitch with it EDD's. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Dec we'll start getting our X's and I don't mean the one that divorced you 🤭

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: KidsEyeDr
Ordered a plaid and long range in March. Like most, dates have been blank for weeks.
Today the LR went to January while the Plaid remained blank.
My supposition is either the Longs will be produced first, or there will be a flurry of activity to make the Plaids 1st and have them all delivered in December.