Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Seeing January on my account right now

Nov 2020 order -> April -> August -> December -> Blank (for 2 weeks) -> January

6 Seats / White / White
Plaid or LR? It seems all LR are updating with Jan whereas Plaids are blank. Assuming Plaids are going to come off the line first. Judging by the amount of Plaids in this thread, seems like very small minority so maybe they will get through them fast. With the S, they got through the Plaids and onto the LR in about a month or so

Reactions: ryguyc
Plaid or LR? It seems all LR are updating with Jan whereas Plaids are blank. Assuming Plaids are going to come off the line first. Judging by the amount of Plaids in this thread, seems like very small minority so maybe they will get through them fast. With the S, they got through the Plaids and onto the LR in about a month or so
This is most likely exactly what will happen.. seems that long range is way more popular in general

I ordered mid Jan with LR and mine is still blank but then again it has been blank all but about 2.5 months (from July to Sept it said September).

I texted my SA yesterday and like everyone here has said, take it with a grain of salt and the fact that they don't know anything.
He basically said the best update to the Model X EDD will be the one currently listed on account. Best guess is towards the end of the year. They haven't received any updates on the X deliveries yet.
My SA didn't bother to reply me after waiting for two days 😢