Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Im still blank but it did ask me to renew my Finance info for the first time since placing the order in Feb. LR 5, 20, Blue, FSD
Mine is asking me the same to renew my credit application. Interesting. This must be a good sign. I’ll reach out to an SA first though. They told me to submit in February and 8 months later still no car.

White/white/standard wheels/FSD/7 seater order 2020

Reactions: KidsEyeDr
I agree, when we did the spread sheet a month ago, only 100 person entered their information, even if that represent 5% of the orders , that leave us with 2000 ordered!!
Pardon my lack of knowledge. This long awaited LR X will be my first Tesla. I was never attracted to the one center screen of the 3 and Y. And now with a young child, I’m in desperate need of a bigger car to replace my IS350 and VW e golf. So I wonder why the X orders are so low. It’s the largest electric SUV out there. The only reason I can think of is the price but it doesn’t seem to hinder the sales of the S’s.

I guess you can take the silence as confirmation that they don’t know anything.
No... silence means your car is coming soon... verrrry verrrry soon...

For example: my EDD went from December to Blank... that was very exciting, because it meant my car was coming sooner than before!

My wife is calling for the patty wagon now to transport me to the hospital for mental observation!!! So I have to sign off now.... (in my hallucinogenic state, it will be a white LR X that's taking me away...)

Pardon my lack of knowledge. This long awaited LR X will be my first Tesla. I was never attracted to the one center screen of the 3 and Y. And now with a young child, I’m in desperate need of a bigger car to replace my IS350 and VW e golf. So I wonder why the X orders are so low. It’s the largest electric SUV out there. The only reason I can think of is the price but it doesn’t seem to hinder the sales of the S’s.
This is a mystery to me as well. Teslas are very popular in my area - Seattle Eastside. Anecdotally, I see far more Model S than Model X; although I also see more Model 3 than Model Y, I attribute that to the fact that the Model Y is relatively new.

That’s just people speculating and hoping here. Im not so sure that demand is as low as people think. We saw EDD’s for new orders on the website slip pretty far… I think the original estimates took in to account part shortages and then when they kept slipping farther it was due to increased demand.

Reactions: KidsEyeDr
Here is what I am thinking: I thought the finance part expire every 6 months. But looks like there is no exact time window for expiration. I ordered and approved the finance at same day 3/25. So was wondering if we are getting our car soon.
Yeah, mine expired today as well and it's well worth beyond the 6 months. I changed it to cash and will run a new check when I have a vin.