Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I did program it off the “learn button”. It made all the right light changes, but the homelink still didn’t work. I’ll clear the settings and retry.
Gotcha. Might try it a couple of times. The opener can be finicky. I noticed on mine I have to push the button on the remote (or this case the car) a few times until the garage door opener actually starts working.

Gotcha. Might try it a couple of times. The opener can be finicky. I noticed on mine I have to push the button on the remote (or this case the car) a few times until the garage door opener actually starts working.
Some door openers limit the number of opening devices (buttons) you can program to open a door, including homelink buttons. It won’t accept new buttons until you clear out the old ones. It’s a pain to deal with, but solved a similar problem I previously had.

I did program it off the “learn button”. It made all the right light changes, but the homelink still didn’t work. I’ll clear the settings and retry.
I recommending finding a video on youtube for your specific garage door\manufacturer. For my Genie garage door openers I found out I had to switch the remotes into a different mode before I could use them to train the homelink in the car (even though the car made it look like it was training properly)

My car is still operating on 2022.15.102 so I was able to see my energy graph on the ride home. Sad to know I am going to lose it once I update.
I did a quick search and couldn’t find anything about this. Can I please get a quick update on what’s going away?

Still waiting over here. I think it’s 458 days and current EDD is in Q4, but wondering if this update referenced will affect my 3. Thanks!

I did a quick search and couldn’t find anything about this. Can I please get a quick update on what’s going away?

Still waiting over here. I think it’s 458 days and current EDD is in Q4, but wondering if this update referenced will affect my 3. Thanks!
2022.15 is the last version that we know of that still has the energy graph for Model S/X. It has since been removed. Not sure why or if Tesla is working on a version specifically for S/X.

Reactions: timberlights
I hope they are. I used the energy graph all the time in my 17X. I really miss it.
I too am a lover of the energy graph in my Model 3, and I continued to use it in my refreshed X until I updated to 2022.24.5. I find that with the continual display of the estimated percentage next to the destination has been an acceptable substitute. Would still love to see it come back...

We also are having an issue with HomeLink. It programmed fine but won’t open either of the two gates/doors. It is broadcasting but no pickup. Has anyone had this issue?
What kind of light do you have in your garage door opener? I know there was a thread a few weeks back about someone having issues with LED lights in the opener that interfere with the signal.

This is the first time I hit my date range since July 2021. Is that a good thing?
9DFE227B-0364-4989-9AE5-FB4978F90971.jpeg
Right there with you friend!

What was the issue with your Sentry Mode? I had an issue that the Sentry Mode Live Camera only works about 10% of the time. Sometimes even if both the car and my phone have good signal receptions, the live camera failed to turn on. But since it still fully works for the rest 10% of the time, I am not sure if it is a problem with the car or with the server and whether it can be fixed or not.
My X would never capture anything via Sentry Mode. My previous Tesla, a Model 3, had zero issues with Sentry Mode. I tried troubleshooting it by doing random tests on my own and it wouldn't capture anything. I changed the Hard Drive, and nothing. The 10% success rate you have is much better than what I had. It's now back to near 100%.

View attachment 847433
May 7, 2021 order
I hate it here

Ugh, I’m sorry, that’s odd for a May 2021 order to have such a late range. Was the range earlier before or always around this time frame? I dont blame you for “hating it here” given the late delivery estimate.

My order range from June 2021 order tightened a bit today to Sep 17th-Oct 22nd from sep 16th-Oct 28th, hopefully a good sign. Some of these late estimates do worry me that it may be pushed back possibly too :\

Ugh, I’m sorry, that’s odd for a May 2021 order to have such a late range. Was the range earlier before or always around this time frame? I dont blame you for “hating it here” given the late delivery estimate.

My order range from June 2021 order tightened a bit today to Sep 17th-Oct 22nd from sep 16th-Oct 28th, hopefully a good sign. Some of these late estimates do worry me that it may be pushed back possibly too :\
Before this was Oct 6-nov 17