Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ugh! Had been sitting at Nov 26-Dec 17 delivery window for weeks and got the text to prepare for delivery. This morning woke up to the date being moved out to Dec 1-22.

Of course, the tail end of that is when I am traveling for Christmas. 😂

Plaid, 20” Black ext/White int
There are several on ev cpo but may need to pay transportation fee depending on your location. Not sure if that is an issue for you or not.

Reactions: jasondclinton
Just driver and passenger. Nothing for back row 5 seater 😔

I have these mats stretching out from shipping(not installed yet) and drove them in a Turo rental. I don't like the slip clips for the driver's side mat but otherwise they are great mats.

Reactions: Reggae_Jesus
Not sure if this has been posted before, but how do we inspect or go through the checklist of interior items if the car is locked and they would only open it if we “Accept Delivery” ?

It seems like we can only inspect exterior items before pressing “Accept Delivery.”

Is this the case?

Ugh! Had been sitting at Nov 26-Dec 17 delivery window for weeks and got the text to prepare for delivery. This morning woke up to the date being moved out to Dec 1-22.

Of course, the tail end of that is when I am traveling for Christmas. 😂

Plaid, 20” Black ext/White int

Forgot to mention that I'm taking delivery at the Fremont factory. So, I think this date range indicates when they will start producing Plaid again. It's been a weeks since Plaid has been produced. 🤞 for powered frunk and matrix headlights.

No set delivery date yet (EDD 12/3-12/11) but got the promo code for charging cable and the Live webinar training session emails. Car must be on the way or close to shipping :)

Must be close!. I had delivery date of Dec 5 to Jan 8 this morning but just got notification to set delivery date for next Monday Dec 5th in the afternoon. I don't have the promo code yet either.

Reactions: Tz00 and ChrisOtt
Did 1500 miles in my new X and the car is so nice. There are some issues I'll post in the issues thread but the chargeport door doesn't open with certain superchargers or physical push like my S did. It only opens automatically with the old charger wand I kept from my S.

Service is coming out on Monday with keyfobs for free.

The yoke is something I'm getting used to but was acceptable so far. I don't like the turn signals since I can't find the exact spots consistently and quickly. I also don't like losing audio controls from buttons and relegating them to the cumbersome click wheel. Also we lost HVAC controls on wheel. Minor quibbles but they are unforced errors that add up. Don't get me started on the new crippled energy graph and loss of 2 app IC.
2 app IC?

Question for the group (first time poster). Ordered a MX 6-seater in dec '21. Delivery date is now dec. 2 - jan 6. I am going to be out of town a good chunk of this time on holiday. SA is telling me I can "We can set you up for temporary hold of any length up and to including Jan 1, 2023. It may be days, weeks, or in some cases months once your hold is lifted for VIN assignment. Would you like for us to place your order on hold?"

My question - is this a good idea or am I missing something? Am I going to be likely waiting months? I guess my only alternative is buying plane tix home for 1 day to accept delivery, but that is going to cost a pretty penny....does anyone have any thoughts?