Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If anyone is interested, I drove by to check for MXs parked, and spotted quite a few, like, A LOT. I also have a video of them seemingly testing the take off speed.
Ah! Can you share the video? Anything to satisfy the X hunger.

I enjoy that this thread can be silent for an hour or two then in 15 minutes get 15 posts from 15 users. I thought I was the only delinquent refreshing this page multiple times every day. 😄

Ah! Can you share the video? Anything to satisfy the X hunger.

I enjoy that this thread can be silent for an hour or two then in 15 minutes get 15 posts from 15 users. I thought I was the only delinquent refreshing this page multiple times every day. 😄
I will once I'm back home. Seems that the forum won't let me upload video directly, so I'll have to upload elsewhere and link to it. Lame.

When you need parts in the future, which 2021 MX do you have? That will be confusing

Also future trade in and resale value. 2022 will be higher valued. And the price you pay now or January is the same.
Makes sense. But wouldn’t there only be one type of 2021 MX?

Also, thought you’d all enjoy, I ordered a new license plate today “PLAID X”. Very excited!

Reactions: lauraut