Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
LR: September
Plaid: July
BE/NL: Now changed to end 2022 for both MX LR & Plaid new orders.

F079B10C-4575-4394-9ED9-A2D5ABB7D747.jpeg

My January still there, how can the algorithm that updates these be so random!
It's a conspiracy. 😉

Remember when Snapchat Spectacles first released? It was glasses with a camera built in that linked with Snapchat. The product was absolutely awful. But people were wild about them because of how hard they were to get. They even opened a store in NYC and released like 100 a day. There is something to be said about the increasing allure and desire that Tesla is instilling in us by making their product inaccessible.

Last edited:
I would wonder how many others are picking up their vehicles. This forum represents a few hundred consumers with X reservations. There are surely a number of individuals who have the car on order and have never heard of Tesla Motors Club.

I wouldn't be surprised if after the first delivery we see a number of additional owner images surface on other areas of the internet.

I would wonder how many others are picking up their vehicles. This forum represents a few hundred consumers with X reservations. There are surely a number of individuals who have the car on order and have never heard of Tesla Motors Club.

I wouldn't be surprised if after the first delivery we see a number of additional owner images surface on other areas of the internet.
I got bots looking at all social media for clues and pics of deliveries happening today.